got 7.5 inches last night!

by chickpea 11 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

and you'd THINK i would be smiling..... except it isnt the 7.5 inches that would make one smile....

it was SNOW! a mother nature kind of april fool prank gone wild..... wet, thick, heavy, unmovable except by brute force ...

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH! were this december 1st, or even november 1st, it would be lovely, inspiring and welcome.... it is april 1st and it blows in the big leagues

we were down to less than 40% coverage ..... ravines were uncovered, yards were actually starting to dry, no ice on the driveways, streets or sidewalks.....

i have been keeping a pretty close count of total snowfall this season and we topped 60 inches with this event

to quote a line from bette davis: what a dump.....

• JK666
    JK666

chickpea,

You poor thing!

JK

• sacolton
    sacolton

Subject title is misleading. I thought you were bragging about your sex life.

• dinah
    dinah

Yep, my mind went straight to the gutter (not a far tumble)

JK, love the pigtails dude! You kill me!!

• chickpea
    chickpea
    Subject title is misleading. I thought you were bragging about your sex life.

ya gotta be careful on apr 1st, mate....

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

That did sound a little risque!!!!

May you get what you want the next time.

Alex

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope they had to cancel the boasting session.

• flipper
    flipper

Someone in my family is getting 9 inches tonight ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    got 7.5 inches last night

HAH! Good one. reminded me of the time this guy said that last night he gave his wife 12 inches and made it hurt. Turns out he boinked her four times and then beat the crap out of her......

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

An ex used to dream of similar and I asked how it would be if I provided it in two installments?

I mean so long as you get what you ask for, does it really matter?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit