What's wrong with the WTBS in a nushell.

by JeffT 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

You must do everything differently so that you're noticed and hated for it.

• BFD
    BFD

When you open the nut you find out that it's empty.

BFD

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Its teachings are not in harmony with reality.

There is no God, and the bible is a book full of errors and contradictions.

So the wactower society could be likened to a craftsman trying to work without tools.

That pretty much nails it, jbass.

Great quote from Sagan, daniel-p.

• freydi
    freydi

It is a house built upon corruption that will reap what it has sown. Reminds me of the 10 tribes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO-b65W-zQs&feature=user

• real one
    real one

i believe they are false prophets and God will deal with them as he says in his word

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I wish the W.B.T.S was IN a nutshell so I could stick it up the Governing bodies ass....sorry! I was one of those "no higher education" Pioneer losers, so I spent the first half of my life cleaning toilets and windows for Jehovah...till I got really burnt out. After just alittle "higher education" I found I job I love.....After 2 years on this job I can't believe they pay me so well to do so little real work, PEOPLE WITH HIGHER EDUCATION HAVE IT MADE!!!!

• Jenlet
    Jenlet

The Watchtower Society produces takers. People that aren't willing to do anything for themselves, because God is about to fix all their problems.

If you had window washers in your congregation, you were lucky. In my congregation back in the 80s, the thing to do was Unemployment Insurance / Disability scams. My book study conducter was a good example. He had "inhaled some chemicals" in a previous job, which supposedly prevented him from working. The dole was enough to support his wife, two kids and a nice house.

The Watchtower is bad for individuals and for society - that's what is wrong with it, in a nutshell. We can't all just sit around waiting for something to happen.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Have you ever taken a bight on a nut and realised it was bad and you just had to spit it out, ? well that's the JWs' for you, fruity as a nutcake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit