When a JW, what did you think about human fossils of 1.2 million years

by LouBelle 21 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Funny story, in high school I was well known as a witness because of my older brother. I didn't act like a witness really but he was super witnoid... (funny thats not really changed! I'm an apostate he's an elder...) anyway the first day of biology class I'm in the back of the class screwing around with my friends and the teacher got up and said "in this class I teach evolution. I know some of you and your parents don't like the theory but it's a fact and I'm teaching it, I will NOT debate with you about it. If you want to debate about it I'm sure Mark will debate with you won't you mark...?" So I looked up and said "Nope I'm good with evolution I won't argue with them either!" There were two other witnesses in the class and their jaws about hit their desk! HAHAHAHAHA so I had to talk to the elders AGAIN!

I seemed to spend most of my youth meeting with the elders, I think thats one of the reason that I early on lost all fear of these men and develpoed such deep contempt for the process. I still believed it was the truth but I never respected the JC arrangement.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I thought that time would tell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit