I need some more JW scandals/hypocrisies to add to my list..........

by middleman 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• flipper
    flipper

Christ , haven't they been involved in enough scandals for one lifetime ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Mr Flipper:

Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Thank you Mr. Flipper! I take your above comment to mean I should stop already! OK! I need to help Atlantis with the "banned-file" from the 1915 records anyway.

Thank you Mr. Flipper!

N.

• middleman
    middleman

Thank you all for your help, and especially you Atlantis! Keep it coming, if anyone has anything else. I love this site.........Blessings............

• middleman
    middleman

NO, Atlantis please don't stop hehe! I've been reaching out to a former co worker that has been a JW for over 20 years. I can see a change in his eyes when I now talk to him about things concerning the WBTS. He used to fight and argue my thoughts, but now just listens and soaks it in. He even wants to come over to my house and discuss such matters further. The UN thing really got him thinking. I showed him the dispensing of "informative" articles ( a photocopy) on the UN especially the Nov. 1998 Awake, he looked and looked at it and finally was like wow, then he was like "no way this can be the real thing", I assured him it was and told him this same November issue was even talked of on the "official" WBTS website dedicated to "explaining" their UN involvement.

On a side note, I have found this in a bound volume on Ebay and it looks like I will win it. I can't wait to bring it to him, this was his ONLY defense/rebuttal about the WHOLE UN issue. I know God is working on his heart. Blessings..........

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Their biggest scandal is baptism!!

Getting young, inexperienced or vulnerable humans so go sign their whole life and soul over to an organisation that will shunn and despise their ever choosing a life for themselves!

That is their hypocrisy - choosing their own vision and changing as it suits but stealing the same from every one they snare in their webb and injecting WT doctrine to paralyse their lifestyle.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Hi Middleman!

Nevada has fallen asleep on the couch, so I will try to help out if I can. She, at times, does not follow certain terms that are used. Such as, when Mr. Flipper used the two words (Peace out), she thought he meant "chill-out" or "enough already!" That is why she thought it was time to stop listing information. Please forgive us old-timers!

I hope you win that Bound Volume with that U.N. info for your friend. If you should not win the book, then send us a [ pm ] and we will see to it that you get one! And remember, Randy at Free Minds probably has one you can get.

We are working on "Rutherford v. the United States in PDF for the group and came across a "banned" file that appears to have never been posted before. Now, the 1,500 page file is getting even larger!

If we can help in any way, just send us a [ pm ] and we will do what we can to assist.

Cheers! Atlantis!

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Hmmmm . .

What comes to mind is the case of the Stratford, Ontario Pioneer sister who disappears in '69 or '70 (it was a long time ago, forgive me) Found dead and raped in a field at a later date.

Seems it was another pioneer . . a brother . . from a neighboring congregation . . . gasp! he was even a ministerial servant (oh my!)

I know. . . . . .Her younger brother was my best friend at the time.

those f**kers are really good at covering stuff up.

God DAMN the Watchtower Society . . . .

• Exterminator
    Exterminator

They are aware that their teaching on blood is mistaken (the forbidden blood is blood shed in death + that blood cannot be more precious than the life it represents) but they don't dare admiting it

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Criminy!

*bookmarked*

• The Rapster
    The Rapster

Bethel/Headquarters sending particular kids to college while preaching in congregations about not pursuing higher education.

Negotiating punishment among particular people of perceived ranking within congregations. (You get removed but YOU? counseled only. after all, you donated how much to build this hall?)

And (drumroll please) my absolute favorite regional / westcoast scandal:

Don't Buy A Home, Armaggedon Is Coming! (circa 1975, back when houses were $34,000 in West Hollywood).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit