wackjob response to my inquiry

by DaCheech 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

today I approached this elder in the hallway to pick his brains.

I said: "I've seen a couple of buildings sold in brooklyn? is there plan to sell all and move out"?

he said: "brother these are truly the last of minutes, and day there might not even be any bethel in us...... the persecution is going to be so extreme that bethel might be in...... rome, islands, or bla bla"

he went on "were going to see big changes, and amzingly big trouble".......

honestly he said about 4 times as much, but I cannot recall all the rambling

I just nodded and smiled.

are these people delusional or what?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Naw man, they are conditioned.

• zeroday
    zeroday

w50 2/1p.35 What Do You Do with Your Time?***

These signs stand out like mileposts, notifying men and nations of their whereabouts on the stream of time. Whereas Paul had only the eye of faith with which to look for the end of the world and its attendant wickedness, we have before our very eyes this series of happenings of world-shaking magnitude, testifying that we are living in the last days!

They have been delusional for a long time...
  • DaCheech
    DaCheech

according to revelantion is not babilon the great supposed to fall first, then the persecution on us happen?

they don't have their own facts straight

• chickpea
    chickpea

sounds a bit like he might need his meds adjusted

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    we have before our very eyes this series of happenings of world-shaking magnitude, testifying that we are living in the last days!They have been delusional for a long time...

ZD, well said.........they've been delusional since Charles Russell and before him to those other poor souls who were trying to make any sense out of any "prophecy" found in the bible. it's amazing how little i am affected anymore by the WTS..........nine years and it might as well be nine light years.........all things change......

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

This is the old 'satan' persecution complex over and over!

If there is growh its because Jehovahs spirit is afoot!

If there's decline it's because the last days are drawing to a close and satan is gnashing his teeth!

So if you are a JW - all exits are closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Put a psychosis of fear into a mind that is not too bright and you have yourself a wackjob, unfortunately it sells

• The Doc 58
    The Doc 58

Yes, clearly a wackjob.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Only one more day till the end of all the world according to one JW (possibly?) who cam on here ranting. Hope this last one is a good one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit