Mini 'fest

by RollerDave 4 Replies latest jw friends

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Well, tomorrow is Saturday and I guess I got company coming.

I was supposed to have more, and I was to have a 'beer tasting' but it looks as if that is not in the offing for this week.

One of my guests-to-be is feeling very very ill and is not going to travel the considerable distance and I can't blame him one bit. Man, you know who you are, I hope you feel better soon!

Another of my guests is the significant other of another friend who may still make it and is feeling not up-to-it, I also wish this person rest and comfort.

I still have the friend whose SO is not well and another nearby apostate coming in and expect it will be lovely anyway.

The beer and Jack Daniels I got for my intended get together was rather pricey, so I'll save it until my out of state friend can make it, but there's still beer aplenty.

Any other local apostates (with their own transport) interested?

Saturday at four?

Anyone?

Just saying, is all.

RD

(edited because switched to FireFox and keep forgetting to put in breaks)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Yes I do plan to come and mingle with fellow apostates for a while tomorrow. I'll send an e-mail to a board member who just moved in to the Twin Cities.

If all else fails, we do have the ex-JW meetup in Minneapolis next weekend!

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

h00h00! Maybe I can make a meetup again FINALLY! Yeah, I know of whom you speak and go ahead and invite! mmmm Beer. RD

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'd love to come up to Minesotta but I dont think I can make it this weekend.

• JK666
    JK666

Dave,

I wish I could come, but you are too far away. Have a great time!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit