Fasting ....I am hungry now !

by hillbilly 15 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
  • zeroday
    zeroday

The hunger will go away in a day or so, I fasted for about 2 weeks once (water and juice only) and your hunger is your body telling you to feed me but it will realize after a while it's not going to get anything and will begin feeding on itself...

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

hmm system wont take an edit

Chest pain, left side arm pain and hard breathing Monday night... ER and hospital until Tuesday. Stress test today. They say I did not have a hear attack.

No grub after 10 am ...............

Hill

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hill for goodness sake! Take care of yourself.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Why not just eat something if you are hungry?

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Hill,

Am praying for you. It is hard not eating. I pray that the doctors will find the problem and fix

it without giving you side effects.

Love and hugs,

Velta

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

My apologies, hillbilly. I didn't read your second post before I chimed in with my smart-assed comment. Forgive me.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    Why not just eat something if you are hungry?

I am going to a cardiac stress test about 3 pm today. Doctor's orders for the fasting... I guess for 2 main reasons.

1. They dont want me to hurl lunch whilst trotting on the treadmill
    2. If the test results are really bad folks have been rushed into emergency heart or by-pass surgery, and surgeons dont like a full gut.

Eating is one of those things you dont miss till you can not do it.

The doctor wanted me to set still this week, too. I am bug nuts from sitting... I am not a sitter by nature. Wife calls to make sure I am sitting a few times a day. Yesterday I caught the horses and held them for the farrier and filled a water tank with a hose... my total output for the week so far.

I think this is the end result of some flu that settled in my chest about a month ago. But then I have been really tired lately and my legs feel like lead.

~Hill

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    My apologies, hillbilly. I didn't read your second post before I chimed in with my smart-assed comment. Forgive me.

not a problem brother! I know smart-assed when I hear it

thanks for the prayers, V

~Hill

• beksbks
    beksbks

If you had told us this earlier in the week, we could have encouraged you to post your head off. Just to make sure you are sitting We could have reported to your wife!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit