The New Order

by WTWizard 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There is so much talk among the witlesses about the "new" order. They can't wait until it comes up, and they talk about how much they need it. They think it is going to come about via God's eliminating wickedness, and that they will be happy there.

However, that is all a blatant lie. Here is how I think they intend the new order to be.

First, they insist on bringing their numbers up to where they will have a democratic majority in this country. (I strongly suspect that their insistence on sabotaging my sex life is tied to this, since they will then put me in the Value Destroyer Training School at a time when the average graduate is likely to get hit with a billion assignments at once.) They intend to do this by forcing a few Value Destroyer Training School graduates to build up the congregations nationally, using the methods that failed to work before. Their intent is to get congregations on more solid footing that way, and to create the democratic majority via recruiting. (I hope they have the same luck with that as they did in setting off the Great Tribulation with that NR37 campaign).

In the process, they are going to have to squash any dissident viewpoints that could stop worldly people from seeing the real truth. They are bent on shutting down any web sites, one by one, that expose the real truth (and I hope that isn't what happened to Watchtower Information Service). They will all be directed to their own web sites (no, it won't always be server problems, though they might in fact create server problems for apostate web sites). There will be more lawsuits and threats thereof, directly and by using spoofs of copyright holders (remember the Watchtower Comments videos and that Knocking segment?). Of course, they will discredit anyone that rebuts the Bible (and especially the New World Translation).

Once they have the democratic majority, they will have new light about running for president. They will put someone in office in a way that will make Bush's 2000 victory look like a landslide. At which point, they will change the laws so the Watchtower Society will automatically win every lawsuit (just compare the FDA and IRS today--only this will be even worse). The Watchtower Society will become a regulatory agency, and be immune to any other laws (and they will pass the laws).

The stage will now be set for witlesses to invade other countries en masse. At first, Europe and Australia will be hit. Mexico and Canada will have no choice, either. Japan, South America, and all of Africa will be forced to join. The American Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger will be in charge of the whole thing worldwide, as country after country gets set up and joins in. Eventually only the Islam countries are left out of the arrangement (and they might be forced in with military force).

Once this is going on, the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger will get busy. Our system of measurement will be messed up (and you thought $3.50 a gallon or $2 a liter is bad for gas? Try not knowing what the base measurement is because it depends on what the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger wants it to be that day.) We will be going back to Bible measurements, which fluctuate because they are different depending on who makes them. We will have a talent that could be 45 pounds, 62 1/2, 72, or 96 pounds depending on what the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger tells us that day.

And Roman numerals. Only the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger will have the right to use Arabic numerals. Roman numerals can be added only with great difficulty, and they cannot be divided cleanly into decimals (anyone who knows the Roman numeral for 1.5?). This will cripple independent commerce and help the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger assume control.

When it is all said and done, the Watchtower Society will own everything on the planet. Currently, you go to a store (the store owns the item until you buy it). Once you buy an item, you own it. When the Watchtower Society takes control, they will own it and continue to own it after you buy it. This means any sales and giveaways have to go through the Watchtower Society. (Note that they currently do that with the Kingdumb Hell quick-builds and the double donation of the littera-trash). They will own all your money--every account will be owned by them. You will rent your house from the Watchtower Society, and they will change the contracts and the rent in mid-game. You will work for them, too.

Of course, science will regress. Anyone that doubts that can look at the Asleep! magazines. Aluminum being the metal of the Devil, the impossibility of space flight, a global flood pushing down heavier rock with lighter water, and so many other scientific impossibilities will become "fact". And, you had better agree with the "facts" or you will be stoned to death.

This time, there will be no Renaissance, either. The original Renaissance happened because the Roman Catholic Church did not have the technology to enforce the rules in outlying regions. Today, the Watchtower Society does have that technology. They are everywhere, and will be everywhere once they spread like this. Even if the Islams manage to avoid being swallowed up, they are almost as bad as the witlesses when it comes to crap science. Either way, dissidents will quickly be eliminated and the evidence destroyed.

In short, the "new order" they are promising is actually the Second Dark Ages.

• JCanon
    JCanon

Hi WT.

I think the end, Armageddon, is going to be connected with this impending economic crisis for America they keep talking about. They are predicting if drastric measures are not instituted it's inevitable the system will crash. The international debt is spiraling and will continue. But the people who loan the money are the ones who are ultimately in control, and that was the Illuminati plan anyway, right? Bankrupt all the governments and control them?

As far as the NWO goes, though, something happens. A one world government is, indeed, set up as the Illuminati planned it but somehow they are not the people in charge. All their wealth is confiscated. I can't see that happening legally unless they are criminalized, which is consistent with a change in attitude by the UN of their influence.

It's rather ironic, but sometimes the most profound things melt down to a simple solution. After all, the great international debt could be wiped out totally if it turns out the people who they owe money to, which is the Illuminati and their banks are criminalized and thus their funds are considered legally confiscated. It's sort of like owing a bank 20 trillion dollars and you find out the bank is invovled in money laundering for the drug cartel and thus all their funds are seizable under international law. Suddenly you don't owe them anything any more. So there's lots of potential government income that can help the economy that they can get from seizing illegal funds. If the illegal funds are in the same place of those who owe them, then their problem is solved.

So it will be interesting how this plays out. The way it looks like is that the Illuminati/Freemasons are indeed moving the world toward a one-world government, which they think they will control, but something will happen so that they end up being boosted out.

When they finally get everything worked out and the dust settles a bit and they declare "peace and security!" then the millennium will begin. There will be a little dramatic acting out where God makes the dissidents go mad and they kill each other off, while the rest will likely die in their sleep over a couple of days. Or better yet, they go mad too, strip naked and run out into the street and then die. That way the birds that will eat their flesh will be able to get right to the task. Otherwise, if they die in bed, someone will have to go in, strip them naked and then drag them out in the street. So seems to me it's more efficent if they go crazy and run out into the street or some local park and then drop dead. Makes it easier for the birds. BUT..... could be there will be special birds who are trained to enter the houses, strip them naked and then eat their flesh. Anyway, after a week of shopping at Wal-Mart and the malls the survivors will have a lot of bones to bury.

Hmmmm... funny to me the economic doom of the US is all they are talking about now. Certainly Armageddon now is a welcomed alternative!

JC

• bobld
    bobld

New Order.....The other day a brother said one of the GB members said the end is near because a kangaroo farted down under and he smelled the sweet odor in New York.That was one of the composite signs that the end was near.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hey, the Watchtower Society was once a member of the UN. Why not get back in, once the USA becomes a nation of witlesses? And then coerce all nations to become witlesses, starting the Second Dark Ages that way?

• heyfea
    heyfea

Didn't the Nazis speak of a new world order? That's it, the JWs are Nazis.

Heyfea

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I love New Order, best 80's band ever

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The New Order, New World Order, and New Order of the Ages are terms with origins in Masonic and Occult traditions. Russell borrowed from some of these sources, and perhaps had association with them.

There is a measure of irony when you consider that the New Order is one of the goals of the United Nations. There is an organization called the Lucis Trust (formerly Lucifer Trust) that has a close association with the UN and was formed upon the teachings of Helena Blavatsky and Alice Baily. These women got their knowledge from channeling invisible spirit beings and writing down the results of these channeling sessions.

It could cause one to wonder about the Watchtower's claims of channeling angels and spirit beings to find out what God is telling them, since those spirits are also promoting the idea of a New Order.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I believe that the "new" order promised is a scam. The real New Order is actually the Second Dark Ages that they plan to create.

• Layla33
    Layla33
    The New Order, New World Order, and New Order of the Ages are terms with origins in Masonic and Occult traditions. Russell borrowed from some of these sources, and perhaps had association with them.

There is a measure of irony when you consider that the New Order is one of the goals of the United Nations. There is an organization called the Lucis Trust (formerly Lucifer Trust) that has a close association with the UN and was formed upon the teachings of Helena Blavatsky and Alice Baily. These women got their knowledge from channeling invisible spirit beings and writing down the results of these channeling sessions.

It could cause one to wonder about the Watchtower's claims of channeling angels and spirit beings to find out what God is telling them, since those spirits are also promoting the idea of a New Order.

Thank you! That is why I think a lot of these religions are all branches of the same thing. When I started studying out of the JW and read all the research about the New World Order, and realized that the catch phrase New Order is second only to "the truth", I realized the complete brainwashing that JWs are being feed. Also interesting are the Russell lineage.

I honestly believe them all to be at the very top Luciferians.

• OBVES
    OBVES

It will be a new order of things that God Yahweh will bring with His power ! It is not the order some people can imagine, not realizing how Powerful God Yahweh is and how faithful is He to His promises.His Words are to be trusted completely.

Using my common sense the new order already can be established when God Yahweh removes evil doers from the face of the earth by destroying them . The rest will be taken care of in due time.

Your concern readers should be if you make it to the time when the Paradise is established on our earth.Also whatever life may come may it come but with its eternity.I want to live forever ;even if the life is to go much the same way as it is now .

If so ,it really should not be a big problem with establishing a new order of things with God Yahweh on the side of the His true worshippers.And the Good News is this new world order may come very soon if you know my posts .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit