I want to let you know you are all great!!

by Quirky1 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Since I have been coming to this site everybody has been very supportive in many issues that I have been faced with.

Thank you!

Quirky1

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

This is a pretty good group isn't it. I want to second Quirkies Comment!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'm sure everyone wishes you the best.

lol

hope4others

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thank you for your for the kind words. It is very encouraging for all us here to see so many new people joining. Hopefully those of us that have been here a while can help in the same way that we received help in the past. I would have gone crazy if I had not been able to ask for advice here and see that there are so many other people in similar situations as I was.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is what is so nice about this site. People are free to ask questions here that could land them in trouble if they asked them at the Kingdumb Hell. People are free to answer them honestly. People are free to provoke those questions (and get others to start questioning the Watchtower Society).

Personally, my goal is to help as many people out of the Watchtower as possible, and that includes helping studies see the folly of the religion. Ultimately, I want to do damage to the Watchtower Society that undoes any good I did to them while I was in. As I see it, I helped destroy value and set them up to start their "new order" (which is actually the Second Dark Ages), and now I want to undo as much of that as possible.

• oompa
    oompa

JWD is a guiltless and helpful place......for sure!.....................oompa

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I remember a while back, having taken part in a particularly brutal series of exchanges, getting to the point of almost leaving. On the advice from smarter voices here I stayed and I'm glad - I enjoy it immensely. Sometimes I just get some 'people therapy' from reading other posters issues and achievments and then at other times I get exposed to thoughts and ideas that I don't get from behind the Mormon Curtain.

Come to think of it I couldn't get this level of social debate and discussion anywhere else in my face to face world. How cool is this place and are all those who spend time to share their thoughts and lives here.

Thanks.

• mind my own
    mind my own

Aww thanks! I feel the same way about this site. There have been moments when I felt like I had no-one, and you are always here for me. I love and appreciate that I have this site to go to. Whether it be to post something, or just to read.

Love you guys!

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit