I dreamed I was an ACTIVE WITNESS

by berylblue 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• berylblue
    berylblue

in my Maidenform bra.

Don't know what made me remember that old ad.

If you're old enough to remember those stupid Maidenform advertisements, you're old enough to remember some really bad ads.....Sheesh, and the men's rights activists complain about how men are portrayed as dummies in commercials? Does anyone remember how revolting commercials were in the late 50s/early 60s? Always two dumb women who were too stupid to know how to do the wash until a MAN showed them how...

• Honesty
    Honesty

I wouldn't call that a dream.

Not because of the Bra but because you dreamed you were an active JW.

Nightmare would be more appropriate.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Not because of the Bra but because you dreamed you were an active JW.

Nightmare would be more appropriate.

I agree. Did you wake up in a cold sweat, and screaming?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

There's a comic in the local Reader where the artist draws your dream. It's called "Slow Wave." I wonder what yours would look like....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Beryl, repeat after me, "The dream is not prophetic. The dream is not prophetic. The dream is not prophetic. The dream is not prophetic."

I'll 'splain it to you some time.I gotta gota bed.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I dreamed I was an ACTIVE WITNESS
    *Cue the shrieking, stabbling music from "Psycho"...............!!!!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

LOL - I remember those ads - in fact when I read the subject of your thread I immediately thought of the ad. I remember that a long time ago they were circle-stitched pointy bras, a lot different than now. I bet you can find copies on ebay - there's a whole subculture of people who collect magazine advertising.

like this:

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have had similar dreams. I would be out in field circus, usually alone and not dressed up or without the littera-trash. Or, I would somehow find myself breaking my vow to never go to another boasting session, and then regret it just in time for the hounders to start showing up. Or I would be at a witless' house, and have someone (the one I studied with to get into the cancer) keep me from escaping in time to avoid the REJECT Jesus party that evening.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Now there's a horror movie just waiting to be made.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I have had the reverse. When I was a witness I used to have this recurring dream that I had smoked a cigarette (I used to smoke before I was a witness). I would wake up so depressed and scared. What a ridiculous hold this religion has on your mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit