Info conferance call

by mouthy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"He is a motivational speaker who has also written several books"

Is the 'motivational speaker' industry still booming in the U.S. ?
    These guys would have to have fleeced as many people and cut down as many trees as the WTS.

Happily it's a dying fad here in NZ.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I'm sure it's free...but it just seems like kind of a dumb idea. Who knows though? I guess if it helps one person that is enough.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

It seems that if someone has acquired the phone number, they are most likely not in need of it.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06
    Why are so many people so sceptical.Maybe you would rather have me post a topic on "whats your favorite popsicle at district conventions "The conference call is FREE ! The only cost will be your normal phone call cost. If you get free calling after 9:pm all the better. There is no hidden agenda! Don't go balistic because this recently disassociated witness happens to be a motivational speaker,thats just what we need to motivate witnesses out! I will be interviewing him and at this time He thinks He will remain anonymous,but in the near future He will reveal who He is,mabey even in our interview.Only 400 callers will be able to connect so be ready and get in early.
  • daniel-p
    daniel-p

Maybe people are skepitcal because after leaving the JWs we aren't all so eager to hop on to someone else's bandwagon. Not saying this is one, but by you asking people to call in you need to give us a bit more info as to why we should. I know enough about the WT organization, maybe even more than you, so what benefit is there for me to call?

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Nobody is saying you have to buy into anything.This is simply an opportunity for those on the board to help JW,s find their way out of the org.period.This board was not set up to see what your favorite movie is ,or what ice cream flavor you like best, I believe it was set in place as a beacon of light to help people escape from a very destructive and controling organization. Nobody is forcing anyone to participate,we are simply inviting you to be with us and experience a new way of reaching jehovah's witnesses. What happens when you do nothing? NOTHING!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

OK, you don't have to talk down to me and try to guilt me into calling your number. All I wanted was more info.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Burger time said>I guess if it helps one person that is enough.

That was the point of the call. I listened to it. & if any JWS were listening I think it could plant a seed.
    Isnt that the helping hand that we all would like to extend to those who are in the cult ?

• Gayle
    Gayle

Was anyone able to tape it & put on the internet? I'd like to hear it.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Lots happened!!! The telephone conference,otherwise known as the apostate party line, was really buzzing. Many came on the conference call earlier and were able to get through, however, those coming on later somehow crashed the system, whether this was due to an abnormally large number of people calling at once or, some other technical reason, we're not sure. Next conference is scheduled for Friday April 11, and we will have to somehow regulate the calling so everyone doesn't call all at the same time. This telephone conference venue offers a different dimension or avenue for Jehovah's Witnesses to see what the Watchtower is hiding behind and what their real agenda is. We were thrilled to hear from many who are in this forum, and it was encouraging to share comments on how we can help Jehovah's Witnesses. We do know there were Jehovah's Witnesses listening! One of the conference participants told us he knew of a Witness who took his cell phone outside his home for total privacy to call in. A Witness can feel secure listening in without the fear of being caught.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit