RENAII had a baby girl 7lb 9ozs yay

by chikikie 26 Replies latest jw friends

• chikikie
    chikikie

Hi just to let everyone know my sister becky had a baby girl this morning, via c-section, thankfully no blood transfusion needed, so no difficult choice there altho I did say if she needed it, she better bloody well have it, its more of a sin to leave your children motherless than submit to a law which may or may not be inspired of god.

I dunno name maybe elizabeth, who knows, she has been known to change her mind!!!

mother and baby doing well.

• free2think
    free2think

CONGRATULATIONS, that's great.

Please send my love to Becky.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Some perfect days ahead. Hope future life blooms as well as she has!

Best wishes to both and dad and the family!

• tigresse
    tigresse

Congratulations and Best Wishes

Tigresse

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congratulations and Best Wishes I hope she will be brought up in that wonderful place DEVON....

• Casper
    Casper

Congrats and Best Wishes...!!!

Cas

• blondie
    blondie

Congratulations to all.

Love, Blondie

• chikikie
    chikikie

regrettable, my sister lives near hull, its me that lives in a little country villiage in devon, and I have three girls, and its a lovely place to grow up!!

Shes gonna be in hospital for 6 days as she had a c-section, she still hasnt decided on name yet, will keep everyone posted, no doubt she'll be agruing her corner when she gets back from hospital, you know what shes like!!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Say Hello & Congrats!

hope4others

• jgnat
    jgnat

It just so happens that Elizabeth is my middle name. It means God's pearl, which is very fine, don't you think? Do you think if I throw in my support it will sway her? LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit