How to Get the US Press to Notice?

by mikepence 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MadApostate
    MadApostate
    Are any of you folks really JWs?

I AM.

YES, ASSHOLE!!! I am an inactive JW, that has much to lose if identified, and not just the obvious.

Letter to the editor? Sure, I'll just offer myself up on the altar for sacrifice.

ASSHOLE, did you even read my post?
    Obviously not!

What, do you not think that others have considered this? DUH!!
    OF course, STUPID ASS! But the most simple and obvious methods are often discounted and overlooked.

As far as people being interested, as a dub, I can tell you that they are. For instance, when a small article was printed on the 7th page of our locla newspaper, concerning dubs, we dubs felt the heat. At work, it was the talk of the plant. I had to sneak around till it blew over.
    Guys were raging, SWEARING their heads off. It was all the talk in the shop.
    People are tired of being looked down upon by dubs, who self-righteously march through their neighborhoods every week, reminding all by their (our) prescence in their hood, of everybody else's inferiority.
    When a chance for a 'get-even' comes, they nab it.
    Many times, when I was in close proximity to people who didn't know I was a dub, people talk about us.
    You think we go un-noticed? You are not dubs.

I can't speak for what goes on in your grimmy neck of the neighborhood, but FOR DECADES I have live in many different parts of the US, worked and associated with nonJWs who didn't know my own jw connection, and NOT ONCE have I ever directly heard or overheard so much as a brief mention of JWs.

As far as your 'letter to the editor' goes, you won't do a damn thing! You all sit on your ass and wait for somebody else to do it. You sit there and complain, but you are unwilling to do fart!

SUCK MY ASS!!! I've already done more than you will ever do with your LOOKS-LIKE-MY-KID-WROTE-IT letter.

When your mailings well pass the 5 figures mark, let me know!!!

Do you really think that all those phone calls and letters from GENUINE JWs to WTS Branches all over the world came from reading this db or xjw websites?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

lol-calm down, mad-lol

But, you're right. No one cares...and rightly so...the JW's are nothing to the world.

ashi

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

The "Materialdienst" ("Provision of Materials", that is information about religion in Germany) of the Protestant Churches in Germany has published an article about the UN connection of the WTS.

http://www.ekd.de/ezw/6595.html

The withdrawal came after the article had been written. So it speaks of the connection of being still valid. The very last added sentence mentions that the WTS withdrew their UN partnership. Maybe they will take this issue up again.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I will send a letter to the editor. Somebody write a good letter for me. Biblexaminer, you're good at this. My sister is already shunning me anyways. What do I care. I WILL SEND IT!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Blue,

Can you tell me how many words the editor in your town will accept?

Then I will mail you something that I assure you will help.

How about you work with me on this one?

hawk

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

All right Hawk!

The Los Angeles Times wants to keep LTE's 2-3 short paragraphs and a max of 200 words.

The San Bernardino Sun Times wants it within 150 words.

The Orange County Register has not yet returned my call. Will find out soon enough I hope.

I want to send a letter to all three papers.

LET'S ROLL!

• Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

I'd suggest including Mr. Bates' Tablet article along with any letter together with a brief desc. of what the Tablet is.

Lionel Poles Hartley

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Blue,

Give me a few days. I am working on something for Zev's new site.

I will get you something soon.

hawk

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

No problem Hawk. Actually I am very sick right now. I will probably be hospitalized within the next few days for a hysterectomy. Really sad time for me since I wanted to have a baby.

But that will give me some extra time to work on this project and the one for CCI. I have a whole list of clergy persons I know personally I will send the CCI stuff to.

I was thinking, what if I used my maiden name for the letters to the editors? My sister will know it's me, of course. But if any elder from our area sees it, they wouldn't make the connection. Of course, she'll tell. But she's already told on me several times. She knows I even joined another religion and they still haven't come after me. Oh well.....

I can't wait. I wish I could write the letter myself, Hawk. But I do need your help. I realize though that having Zev's website in place will be very beneficial for directing the press.

I'm actually really excited about this. I want to bring the Witchtower Trickery Society DOWN hard! I hope the press cooperates!

E-mail me when you have time so I know what's going on.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Good luck with the operation.

In Canada we find there are not enough doctors who realize the importance of women parts. Canadian doctors are starting to realize that these types of operations should be the last thing to happen and not the first.

I have a woman friend leading the charge in this.

I hope you recover well.

I will be in touch

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit