Chicken In The Crock Pot

by BlackPearl 5 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

One Chicken with stuffing and sweet Red Potatoes in the Crock Pot at 11:00 A.M. Gonna take it out about 6:00 P.M. and serve it. Nothing better than slow cooked food...for seven hours. Going to serve it all up with Red Wine and a smile to my wife and daughter...well...maybe not the daughter, she's only thirteen. Did a few chores around the house today. Put up some under cabinet "mood" lighting in the Kitchen and some shelving in laundry.

Even managed to a little bidness with a couple of clients today, not a bad at all.

What did you guys do for your ladies today?

BP

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Today was nothing special for me, I did take my wife to I hop, But I take her someplace every sunday.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I blew her up a bit more , I think she has a small leak, and then brought her a nice breakfast in bed

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Stop it BP. You're making the rest of us look bad.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

How did the chicken turn out? I did a roast chicken in the crock pot once. Followed the recipe to the letter. It was a little too tender, and couldn't be taken out of the pot in one piece.

W

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

BP,

Did you cook a whole chicken? Has the stuffing been in the crock pot the entire time? I tried something similar awhile ago and it was a total waste...chicken and mush..LOL. Glad your dinner turned out well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit