How can a human prove he is Satan and recieve Satan's judgment?

by Satans Son 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• real one
  • Satans Son
    Satans Son

Well if Satan was right, and stood up to even God..he will probably be getting a reward for doing so.

Can't say Satan is a coward can you?

• Satans Son
    Satans Son

If Satan turns out to be a falsely accused, convenient scapegoat with some balls and brains.....99.9% of all humans and religions are going to be looking like, and proven to be some dumb sheep for sure.

Sheep who don't even know good from bad..just claim to.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Hey Judas I. (etc.), how've you been doing?

• Satans Son
  • Sirona
    Sirona
    Ever been to the akashic records hall?

Yes.

Satan is the name used for a human invention which personifies evil things.

Sirona

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

SS,

You sound a lot like another poster (who has posted under several aliases already) and I assumed you were the same. Sorry if I was wrong... and welcome then.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sirona

Actually, i haven't. Just heard about it, and wasn't sure if it was legitimate. That you have been is encouraging and cool.

S

• Sirona
    Sirona

Satanus,

I only have vague memories from an astral journey in this life (from what I recall its like a huge library building, or thats how it can appear), but considering I believe in reincarnation, I assume I've been many times, and so have you!

Re Satan, I quite like the Satanist explanation of Satan as the principle of defying god's control (independence from god). Of course, I'm not Satanist but their principles aren't silly, when you look into it.

Sirona

• Satans Son
    Satans Son

No problem Narc.

I am just a recently DFed outcast who asked too many questions..(which was good at first) till they quit supplying answers and told me to leave.

I was hoping it was the truth...but the deeper I looked into it, all I found was useless, simple minded BS.

They got really mad, and even called me "satan's son"....hence the name.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit