Let's take a poll

by ldrnomo 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

How many partakers were there in your congregation if we get enough of a count, we can average them out over the 100000 cong's and see how close we come to predicting the total number worldwide.

Sadly I could not attend because I am out of the country. NOT, LOL, IMJOEKING, about the sadly part

LD

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ZERO in our congregation

• yknot
    yknot

zip, zero, zilch..........

• ronin1
    ronin1

Zero.

Ronin1

• Mary
    Mary

I didn't see anyone guzzling down the vino or munchin' on the bread......

• mouthy
    mouthy

I didn't see anyone guzzling down the vino or munchin' on the bread......

Dont blame em Mary! It is the same ruddy bread, & the same old grape juice they pass around every year, just goes back into the zip bag for next year. Jehovah must be telling them to use it however they want ,that is why some of the newbies are eating & drinking it.Waste not want not....

• sir82
    sir82

We met in an "off-site" location, as the KH was full. Two congregations met in the early time slot, and my cong. plus one other met in the late time slot.

No one partook at the one I attended. But the wine in one of the glasses was noticeably lower than the rest, and one plate had just 3 "crackers", while the other 7 plates each had 4. To me, that strongly suggests that someone from the early time slot partook.

There were 325 at our Memorial, so extrapolating a bit out, out of 4 congregations, total attendance of 600 or so, there was one partaker.

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS has said that there have to be anointed on earth when the GT comes. So it would be embarrassing if the time went by and there were no people partaking...had the GT come and gone without anyone noticing?

*** w00 1/15 p. 13 par. 18 "Keep on the Watch" ***

Sixth,

the number of genuine anointed disciples of Christ is dwindling, though some will evidently still be on earth when the great tribulation begins.
    Most of the remnant are quite elderly, and over the years the number of those who are truly anointed has been getting smaller. Yet, referring to the great tribulation, Jesus stated: "Unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short." (Matthew 24:21, 22) Evidently, then, some of Christ’s "chosen ones" will still be on earth when the great tribulation begins.

• Mary
    Mary
    Mouthy said: Dont blame em Mary! It is the same ruddy bread, & the same old grape juice they pass around every year, just goes back into the zip bag for next year.

LOL! Grace, Grace, Grace......you gotta be kiddin' right? That vino goes down the gullet of an elder and his wife the second they get home. In fact, I was talking to the sister who had bought the wine earlier that day and jokingly asked her if it was a good Cabernet Savignon. She replied "Absolutely! Only the best for Jesus AND me!"

• happy1975
    happy1975

There was one at the Memorial that I attended.

-Happy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit