Back on!! Whew!!

by nomoreguilt 9 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Boy, what withdrawl when the board does down. Glad to see everyone survived.

Oh, and happy easter to you, for whatever it may mean for you. It's just another day in my life.Hey, I can't say anything else about it. No apologies needed. No memorial attendance, didn't need to feel to be a hypocrite. If jesus came in 1914, they were only supposed to have observed it till he returned.

It it a nice sunny day here in Michigan though.Carry on.

NMG

• anewme
    anewme

While JWD was down I Googled jehovahs witness and found a number of new websites devoted to the discussion of JWs.

Very interesting. But like you, yes, I am glad this website is up and running again. It is my home while in banishment.

• Moxie
    Moxie

Hooray!!!!! Thanks!!!

• MOG
    MOG

"It is my home while in banishment. " THIS IS HILARIOUS...thanks man..I needed a good laugh..

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey, NMG:

!

CoCo

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I didn't panic

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

You have a PM CoCo.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I had to go look at other jw sites also and actually found some good research material, also went to the (offical site) and did notice some missing info now that was

posted on ex sites. Glad the site is back up, withdrawl really sucks!

hope

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I wanted to wish everyone a happy easter this morning and was unable. I almost jumped off a bridge.

But now that it is back, HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! What ever that means, I never got the whole easter holiday thing.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Gee whizz - what a long day when there is no JWD!

Thank goodness you're back!!! And I hope that everyone has had their fill of Hot Cross Buns and Easter Eggs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit