Watchtower Information Service

by Kenneson 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Anyone know what happened to watchtowerinformationservice.org? Every time I try to link I get the message: "Deze pagina is offline."

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

Maybe http://www.jw-media.org/ will make it. Check out Growth & Expansion , the newest document is from 2003(!)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have noticed it has not been advertised on this forum lately. The last time I saw it, all I got for graphics was the box with the X in it. I thought it was just a technical glitch, but I hope it isn't gone for good. I miss Otto Marconi on that site--he is the one that gave me the "Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger" idea, and called the Witnesses "Je-cockroach-jizz-hovah's witlesses".

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Samuel

watchtowerinformationservice is not the same as http://www.jw-media.org/

The first is or was not owned by the WTS and is NOT a pro-WT website

The second is owned by the WTS and used as their public relations info

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Just a note

If you are looking for something specific I have save some of their pages

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

The domain name registration was just renewed on 18 Jan 2008, so it doesn't look like they're letting it die.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Lady Lee,

I used the site frequently to get to the Quotes section. Do you know if any other link has it?

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

Lady Lee

Thanks. How ignorant I am . I am not even a good apostate

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sorry Kenneson I don't know. I checked my files and it isn't in there. But are you sure you don't mean reexaminer's webpage? That one is gone too.

Samual - it is easy to confuse some of the names of pages

• blondie
    blondie

Rado Vleugel runs that site. He might be tweaking it right now. Might try PMing him to see if that is the case.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit