Does Hillary have a snowballs chance in (you know where)...

by zeroday 17 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday
    zeroday

Obama has the delegate and popular vote lead...it would take a long shot for her to pass him...will the super delegates go against the popular vote and throw their votes behind her...

• Gopher
    Gopher

If Hillary had no chance, she'd probably have quit by now. Unless her main goal is to take down Obama.

There's 5 months to go until the Democratic National Convention in Denver, a few big states left to poll (Pennsylvania, North Carolina), and still plenty of time for Bill and Hillary to sling mud at Obama to see what the voters will buy. And there will be a good number of Republicans who will follow Rush Limbaugh's "Operation Chaos" plan and cross over and vote for Hillary, just to keep the Democratic fight going.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

No, but she'll destroy the Democrats' chances of winning out of spite. If she can't win then no one can.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I must admit I misread the title!

First glance had me thinking you were asking if Obama was giving Hillary a good seeing to!

And wondering if she had gone off 'snowballs' in preference to chocolate ones!

• dinah
    dinah

When I read about Operation Chaos this afternoon I was sickened. I wish Rush would take a few lortabs and shut up.

• Layla33
    Layla33

I am still out on how this will actually go down, but Obama has lost any chance at the presidency. I haven't spent enough time reading the counts that Hillary has versus Obama, but one report I read said it was nearly impossible for her to overtake him, but on another note, it may be possible.

There's a part of me that thinks this is all a set up and even the entire Obama presidental bid and the take down was very well orchestrated. Who knows?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Obama is looking very vulnerable right now, don't write the Hildebeest off yet.

Burn

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I hope very much that she does win. She's the only hope of the three hopefuls, McCain, Obama and Hillary that eve begins to understand how to reverse this huge mess Bush got us into. I don't take Rush seriously at all. I used to watch him and trash Bill right along with him. I wised up to him though.

I would like to be made to eat these words someday: If McCain or Obama, either one, gets elected, neither one will be able to get us out of this mess. I don't know if Hillary can either, but I believe she has a better chance.

• yknot
    yknot

Delegate pledges are not guaranteed. For instance here in Texas delegates are preparing to re-cast on March 29. Since I don't see either one backing out gracefully I am expecting to have to go to Dallas and to nationals too. In my precinct there is only two delegates for Obama, both have cancelled and the alternates have not yet accepted. Thus on March 29 their two votes would be up for Hillary grabs. Delegates also can switch nominee allegiance, just like politicians.

This said until the elections actually happen I am watching the conspiracy theorist about events happening in Sept/Oct 08 that will propel McCain into office or keep Bush/Cheney in the White House under Homeland Security.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Hillary/Gore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit