Concerning the "born again" thread

by startingover 32 Replies latest jw friends

• real one
    real one

many people are angry with God. This site shows that. as soon as a born again christian opens their mouth on here all hell breaks loose. born agains are very firm in their beliefs about the Christ. we take offense when someone speaks against him. i guess that shows in some of our comments, especially mine. i think we should all feel free to speak our beliefs as adults communicating with other adults on line. Hopefully we can all learn from each other without personal attacks.

• Sirona
    Sirona
    Lastly, the belief in God has noting to do with the Bible... they are two different subjects, Christians always get this wrong.

I agree 100%

Sirona (believes in god but is not Christian and does not believe the bible)

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have found on more than one occasion that Born Agains can be unconsciously insulting

devon ? When have I been insulting to you?Yes I consider myself born again. Please dont put everyone in a "lump judgement. " Not all who say they are Christians are a followers of Christ. You can see that by Ireland, also all who wear the Cross ,while pumping the drug needle in their arms. ( The Cross which in most peoples ideas are Christian symbols).... I believe a Christian ( born again) is some one who believes THEY have the right to think independently ,& has asked into their life the one THEY consider Created all.In MY case it is Jesus Christ. To be quite honest I can understand why we have Atheists. The world in MY opinion is frightful with mans/womens doings. But you see I have HOPE!!!! that a Creator did Create, & gave me the freedom to do as I want. I choose to look to HIM as my ONLYTRUE FRIEND. If I am delusional. I am happy with that delusion.
    As a JW I thought that I had to serve God, as a Christian, I find God serves me.
    I will now don my hard hat!!!! for all the rocks I KNOW I will be getting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit