Black Sabbath

by Honesty 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty

Begins at sundown Saturday evening, March 22.

Will you be there?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I don't think I'm gonna go..........but I will partake of the {pizza} emblems and "the wine" at home.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Another good name for the REJECT Jesus party--and they won't even let people listen to their music!

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

When I first read your thread's title, I thought that you were talking about Ozzy Osbourne's group. It's too bad really. The rock group, Black Sabbath, was a seminal one in the Heavy Metal genre.

• Sirona
    Sirona

No I won't be there.

Ironically, pagans share the bread and wine at their festivals. JWs can't even allow their members to partake.

It compares to Satanic ritual....where the biblical ways are made a parody of.... the JWs pass around the symbols of Jesus's body and blood, but do not partake.

Sirona

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

Sirona- keen observation. I bet the dubs would cringe at the thought of that being true! I personally prefer the Black Sabbath that Ozzy fronts. :0 -Potential

• 2tired2care
    2tired2care

Spring Equinox, Full Moon, Reject symbols of Christ Jesus, and....this year was not celebrated on the REAL date of Nisan 14 which is really in April according to the Jewish calendar. The celebration is governed by the Roman calendar which is set up according to Pagan tradition.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit