by AK - Jeff 11 Replies latest social physical

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Now take a look at the others here:

http://www.linkinn.com/_Scary_Airports_to_Land_on

Jeff

• BFD
    BFD

This is my favorite. You want me to hit that ?

BFD

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Those are some BEAUTIFUL places though... I'd land on any of them with the little pa-28!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Gibraltar was cool and scary

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

La Gaurdia is a little scary

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Wellington airport.

The side winds make 'potholes' into the strip and you can see the runway out of your window when you are landing.

Take an isle seat.

Happy landings
    Chris

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

San Diego airport is one of the scarier ones - pilots have to drop down over tall buildings and bring the plane to a stop before they miss the end of the runway and hit the bay.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i'd like to know where some of these are. i'd like to try tem on my flight simulator and see if i can hit them.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    San Diego airport is one of the scarier ones - pilots have to drop down over tall buildings and bring the plane to a stop before they miss the end of the runway and hit the bay.

We watch the airplanes go across the Freeway, we can see the Pilot. It looks like they are going to hit the cars. That is scary.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

"San Diego airport is one of the scarier ones - pilots have to drop down over tall buildings and bring the plane to a stop before they miss the end of the runway and hit the bay."

I like to stand at the corner of Pacific Highway and Laurel and shoot pics of the tons of aircraft metal hurtling by 80 feet over my head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit