husband and I just did a disfellowshipping offence

by megaflower 42 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

I see I am in good company.

I was thinking ole glory hole when it was just Ole Glory! Wave her high.

BFD

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    ........"No Trespassing"! That is a start.

You guys are Funny, sex on the brain.

alt

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Here's an idea, this evening when its dark go outside where you have the flag hanging and have oral sex right under it

then have someone take a picture of you two and send it to one of the elders and see what kind of response you'll get

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    have someone take a picture of you two and send it to one of the elders

Forget the elders. I want this pix posted on JWD.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Here's an idea, this evening when its dark go outside where you have the flag hanging and have oral sex right under it

Homerovah the Almighty-----You are full of hot Air. I know you would not do that.

but it would work, you would not have to worry about elders.

• megaflower
    megaflower

all this talk of sex. Well, if you must know the hubby and I were up till after 1am this morning haveing an XXtra good time

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Oral & Anal! What a combo!

Q

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

As I live in an apartment complex, displaying a flag is not really possible for me. However, I did use my Ouija board to request to Satan that he sabotage the REJECT Jesus campaign, and that he give us a blizzard to get it cancelled. Hey, if Satan can use it to communicate with people, then why couldn't I use it to make a request to him that he sabotage the Crapmorial?

Besides, last fall I had as many Christmas lights in my window as I could put there. Plus I had a wreath on my apartment door that could be seen from the main sidewalk, complete with lights. Now that would have been a sight for Brother Hounder to see!

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Yup, I was thinking oral sex too.

I bet if all the couples who have oral sex revealed it there wouldn't be many couples left in the Borg.

Actually, I think the act of oral sex is antitypical of the greater typical patriotic act of standing up and saluting. The holy spirit told me so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit