SCANNED COPY OF THE MEMORIAL INVITATION???

by Mary 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mary
    Mary

Does anyone have a scanned copy of the invitation to the Memorial this year? For some reason, I haven't gotten one yet!

• mouthy
    mouthy

What you didnt get an invitation?... You should be VERY HURT!!!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

sorry I can't help you Mary. I learned something interesting yesterday - that this years memorial invitation is actually a tract campaign. I didn't know that.

• MeneMene
  • Mary
    Mary

Great! Thanks so much for that!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

tried to edit my previous post but wasn't allowed. My hubby tells me that memorial campaigns have been runnig for 3 years now - this being the 3rd. I'm very out of touch here

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I could give you mine. The local one will be at an ELKS LODGE!! I didn't know they went there.

I suppose the YMCA was already booked for that evening.

• newbiedoobiedoo
    newbiedoobiedoo

We are inactive and we called elders about invite and they said we cannot have one, we are inactive.

???

• fjtoth
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Mary:

Does anyone have a scanned copy of the invitation to the Memorial this year? For some reason, I haven't gotten one yet!

Sadly, I dont have a scanned one..I have a real one...you can have it if you want it......... LOL....it was mailed to me by a sister from my old congo...no personal note, just the invite...oh yeah...and a printout from the WT CD.. ..guess the topic?..... "Clothe Yourselves With Humility" (km 9/03, p.1) Apparently she has heard I dont go to meetings anymore. I wonder if she is trying to tell me something.... Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit