• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Cubans are haughty and anarchic

I thought Burn was Cubano.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I thought Burn was Cubano .

Hehe. I well know the flaws of my own.

To a latinos eyes, the Americanos appeared more orderly, organized, and well, a bit dry--to emotive latinos.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

My husband is Puerto Rican.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I totally agree.

Well, it's OK when I say it...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hmm I haven't a clue. I grew up in So Cal, in a congregation that was about 1/3? Mexican. If I have one ounce of respect for the witnesses, it would be (at least in my experience as a youth) that we were highly integrated.

• dinah
    dinah

I never understand how a lantino could be at home in a congregation so devoid of emotion.

But, yes, in the area the Mexican congregation is much more devout.

• tsar_robles
    tsar_robles

yes, spanish 'brothers' can be more submissive; of course there are some exceptions... lol

and yes, most spanish have a white bro to respond to...

i remember back in the quick builds there would be all the spanish friends doing all the hard labor while the white bros would just carry blueprints under their arm pits, lol. Any heavy machinery was also only operated by white ppl, lmao. I was a rebel, sort of a modern moses in those instances. at one time one of the overseers pi** me off so bad that I came up to him with a sledge hammer and asked him to apologize for discriminating a spanish bro by not allowing to operate the bobcat... he did apologize right there and then as he was there next to a couple of PO's. I told him: ' i'm glad you apologized brother, as i was not in the mood to use my sledge hammer'... they all laughed thinking I was joking... lol

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lol tsar

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

define hispanic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit