Scan Request Please - Kingdom Ministry 8/2002

by AlphaOmega 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I'd be really grateful if anyone can scan a good quality copy of this Kingdom Ministry.

***km 8/02 p.3 Display Christian Loyalty When a Relative Is Disfellowshipped***

...or maybe someone has one that they'd like to part with for a fee.

There is a scan that has been posted here, but I am looking for one where the source isn't obvious.

Many thanks

• Gopher
    Gopher

Here's a link to that scan. I don't know whether the quality is sufficient, but take a look: http://www.randytv.com/howtotreatdf.htm

• anglise
    anglise

Alpha

hope these help

Anglise

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Wow... quick responses - Thanks.

Thanks Gopher, that may be okay, but I'm trying to find one to show a JW that doesn't look like it may have been tampered with. Not that that one does, but the higher the quality, the less chance there will be of that accusation.

Anglise - thank you too. Is it possible to upload those to www.tinypic.com please as they have been shrunken by JWD.

MANY thanks

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Alpha

all done

hope it works OK

Anglise

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks, again.

They are bigger, but still too small to be read.

Have you scanned them, or do you have them on your computer ?

Maybe they would be better if you were able e-mail them?

Sorry to be a pain.

AO

• fokyc
    fokyc

Display Christian Loyalty When a Relative is Disfellowshipped

"KM_August_2002_pages_3_and_4.pdf"

You can access this by clicking the following link:

http://www.box.net/shared/6jiy4ihwkg

fokyc

• anglise
    anglise

Alpha

I have a larger scan can you pm me an email addy

Anglise

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thank you Fokyc.

...and thank you especially to Anglise for your perseverance and patience.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I noticed that the disfellowshipped one is to be treated as one of the nations, and a tax collector. Notice that a person of the nations is viewed as one that does not have membership privileges to the organization. Tax collectors (of which the apostle Matthew, who wrote one of the Gospels, was one) are generally despised, only because they tended to extort by charging too much and keeping the difference for themselves.

Neither group is totally shunned. Anyone that is a person of the nations would receive recognition, but not necessarily close friendship (after all, Jehovah did not want His nation to associate with Aristotelians that might foul up the whole sacrifice system with the philosophy of letting people function in a free market free of sacrifice to bogus higher causes). Tax collectors could be honest, and such ones would not be despised (in fact, it would have been welcome to have a tax collector that charged the correct amount and not excess). For sure, members of one's family would and should still be able to function in that capacity.

The Watchtower Society and the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is going beyond the things written. It is transparently obvious that they are doing that to coerce people into staying faithful. This works because they bust families up that do not all comply. Notice that, if the writings in the Bible were followed instead, that family groups and relatives (and business partners, where extortion was not involved) would not be busted up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit