Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah Ginger

by RAYZORBLADE 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Perhaps it does sound like Blah,Blah Blah, it seems for some people in their mind they have to reach that point on their own,

before what others say can really start to or take deep affect.

hope4others

• BFD
    BFD

Oh, I get it.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah Hambeak (share your experiences/give your feedback/quote this/that/and the kitchen sink)...blah, blah, blah, blah Hambeak.

BFD

• Zico
    Zico

Weren't most on this board JW apologists at one time? JW apologists on this board have listened and changed their minds in the past.

I do understand though, many just don't listen, I don't get that with Reniaa though.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I can understand a measure of resistance coming from someone who is faced with facts about the watchtower for the first time. Initially it's a lot to swallow. I have a difficult time understanding the thinking of someone who has spent years on this board, researched watchtower falsehoods and abuses, and continues to make excuses for the cult.

W

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Thanks for the follow-ups.

I do hope that some of you are right with regards to Reniaa.

Cross yer fingers.

Watchtower apologist, me? When I arrived here and some of the other former JW forums: no. I was actually very different 10+ years ago upon arriving at any on-line exJW forum. I was more like:

That eventually takes up far too much energy and accomplished not too bloody much in the long haul.

But I can only speak for myself; I can understand the 'apologist' stand for a period of time, that's a normal transition from being a JW to being either a faded JW, DF'd, DA'd or what have you. Even after I left, I still had doubts, but would not put them down. But as years went by and I slowly started to come to terms with my leaving and other information that I discovered, I was far from being an apologist. I was furious!

But those days are long behind me, thank goodness.

I hope you're right Zico.

Hope4Others and OnTheWayOut, again, I hope you're right as well.

Finally-Free, I agree about the initial resistance of people when they're presented with the 'scary' facts for the first time; but as you added, there are those who KNOW all about those very things, yet still make excuses. <That puzzles me even further. I am not even going to point the finger at Reniaa. I had someone else in-mind.

OH well.....let's hope Reniaa - rethinks her decision.

Glad most of you got my reference. Thanks for the follow-ups.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I've just replied again to the Reniaa thread and I honestly feel like saying

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH GINGER!!!!!!

Some people are just plain stupid.

Sirona

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

BTTT

Finally-Free....... Thank you for the link back to this.

Razor.......Your initial thread on this was RIGHT on the MARK as we see in retrospect.

NMG

• wobble
    wobble

The problem is that years of going to meetings means that all you hear is "Blah blah and more f'ing blah" bacause if you had listened you would have run out screaming years ago.That's my excuse.

As Homer Simpson said to the padre in one episode "When you was up there going yadda yadda yadda I didn't listen!"

after years of that it's difficult to listen when a real teacher (as many on this board are) comes along,but keep up the good work,when our hearts are opened we find you!

love

Wobble

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Too right!

Someone still has an amazing command of this forum; yet you guys flock to her like bees to clover.

Watch this one....again....fade into oblivion.

Reniaa - you rule the board my dear/or dude.

Who knows what YOU really are.

But you command plenty: I hand my hat to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit