Elliot Spitzer's stupid trade

by inkling 18 Replies latest social current

• inkling
    inkling

So, let me get this straight:

Eliot Spitzer threw away his career and the trust of his wife, this woman:

just for the privilege of PAYING thousands of dollars to have sex with THIS woman:

Am I the only one that dosn't understand this?

[inkling]

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

dummy

the oracle

• frozen one
    frozen one

Spitzer isn't the first one to do something like that. I know a number of men and women who have lost a lot because they were too busy thinking with their crotches.

• Satanus
    Satanus

She's prolly skilled in the art of scamming.

S

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Dang, Spitzer's wife is such a vixen. Yeah what were you thinking, Spitz???? Oh that's right you weren't.

• oompa
    oompa

I think his wife looks great...but hardly a vixen....the other girl is at least half her age, so that could be a big plus as far as sexual feeling and attraction goes. But then, and unfortunately I saw her in a white bikini....and damn...that would be hard to compete with....but that is not fair and I know it....plus it is not right to go out and pay for it even if you can afford it.............................oompa

• watson
    watson

I too have seen "the other woman" in a bikini......oooo la la!

• inkling
    inkling

ok, in the intrest of fairness, here are some more pictures of both ladies:

The Wife:

alt

and the hooker:

Granted, his wife's beauty has a rather "age appropriate" quality to it...

Also "Kristen" is hot by most any standard, I'm just saying she just doesn't seem hot enough to lose everything for.

[inkling]

• JK666
    JK666

Have you guys taken a good look at Heidi Fleiss? She was no "looker" either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Fleiss

JK

• inkling
    inkling
    Have you guys taken a good look at Heidi Fleiss? She was no "looker" either.

ouch.

Or, for that matter, monica lewniski...

[inkling]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit