Prince is getting a hip replacement........

by Bryce 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bryce
    Bryce

And, correct me if I'm wrong, often this surgery requires blood. Problem: Prince has been a baptized and devoted J-Dub since 2001 (even passing out WT's during concerts).

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Last I heard from my JW relative was that he's been df'd. Or, it may just be wishful thinking on this person's part trying to protect gee-hoobers whore-ganization.

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

I heard he was a dub...maybe if he's df'd he'll take the blood. We can't lose Prince!! How could he be a witness anyway- isn't he waaaaay too sex-shual fer them???!

• Bryce
    Bryce

^He's toned it down a LOT. Many of his classic song's he stopped playing. He changed his song "The Cross" to "The Christ", as well as many other lyric changes.

• Free
    Free

Prince is a freak of nature just like Michael Jackson and the Williams sisters.( Although all very talented )

I used to deny that any of these so called Witnesses were when asked. ( I was embarrassed )

What happend to being no part of the world ? which they obviously are.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Last I heard, Prince was still a JW, but there have been some serious bumps in the road lately that make me wonder:

His wife divorced him, and there is no mention of his remarrying. Sort of hard to imagine Prince remaining celibate for the last 2 to 3 years, eh??!! Especially with him being on tour, etc.

He gave what is considered one of the finest Superbowl half time performances in 2007. Yet, it was intentionally very sexualized, including having his shadow cast on his backdrop holding his guitar in such a way as to be very obviously phallic in nature. Was it just because he was so horny due to his divorce and assumed celibacy, or was he giving the opposite message? Was he again proclaiming his satyric royalty, Prince, the King of Horny Young Dudes?

Also, he performed "All Along the Watchtower" during that set. Again a mixed message. Was he slyly giving the high-five to fellow JWs? Or was he saying FU to the WTS? I mean, apart from one word, "watchtower," the song is Bob Dylan and Jimi Hendrix, the epitome of worldly and anti-JW thinking!!

S4

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Hip replacements can be done without blood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit