A judicial case I know of

by JimmyPage 14 Replies latest jw friends

• looloo
    looloo

the affairs i know of when both partys were difellowshipped , the man was always reinstated along time before his evil seducer was

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah, a good friend of mine was reproved for this (not being a good spiritual head) when his wife cheated w/ his friend. They both got off scott free, I believe.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Seems if one is related to the PO or other prominent elder body member, the wait thime is drastically shortened. I was asked awhile back if we had a family study and i told the elder that wouldn't come under the subject of being any of his business, what we do or don't do inside our house is our business and not his. he didn't like it but I don't care.

• JK666
    JK666

The one thing that I do know, is that if the elders on the committee want to disfellowship someone, they will make it happen. The charge wouldn't matter, and they do not allow you to record the meeting or have witnesses to it. The ball is completely in their court.

JK

• oompa
    oompa

WAY TO GO BUFFALOS!!!!.........oompa....wish I had done that on a few occasions......................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit