Alex Jones Smacks Down a 9/11 Kool-Aid Drinker

by What-A-Coincidence 24 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMjgyzKoXy4

From The Alex Jones Show, February 24, 2008. Alex takes a call from a caller who finds it incredulous that the government could stage an attack against itself. The caller tries to talk down to Alex, but Alex schools him on the basics of false flag terror. A must-watch for all 9/11 Kool-Aid drinkers and those who love to see them smacked down. For even more reasons to doubt the official story, visit Alex's sites, including:

http://www.infowars.com

Woke up the NEW WORLD ORDER yet???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F1ZjxYTY-4

• ninja
    ninja

cheers wacky....off to check it out......ninja

• What-A-Coincidence
  • heathen
    heathen

Yah almost made me sick listening to GH Bush talking about governments behaving by the rule of law ...It must be nice to consider yourself exempt whilst condemning everybody else for failure to comply . The unbelievable gall in government is the cognizant dissonance .

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Actually, the Kool-Aid drinkers are the 9/11 conspiracy theorists. Everything is explained here.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

More conspiracy theorist kool-aid

• ninja
    ninja

sorry cold red rain...switched off at that first site when I read the first few words...."Most offensive of all, some of these bozos"....bozos????..........so I'm a bozo????....piss off

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    sorry cold red rain...switched off at that first site when I read the first few words...."Most offensive of all, some of these bozos"....bozos????..........so I'm a bozo????....piss off

Thin skin? Check Confirmation bias? Check

• Gopher
    Gopher

Just because America has wreaked havoc in other countries, does not in and of itself prove that its government would do it here.

Just because Hitler staged attacks against Germany in Berlin, does not in and of itself prove that the American government planned to do so here.

I don't believe in "proof by suspicion", and I don't believe in proof by asking so-called experts what their suspicions are.

A loaded plane with abundant jet fuel is not supposed to bring down a building? The conspiracy theorists would have us believe that the World Trade Center buildings had explosives pre-planted so that they would detonate around the time of the crash and bring down the building? If so, then why didn't the Pentagon similarly "explode"?

I'm supposed to believe that a government that fails to adequately manage the country can actually pull off a sophisticated plot like 9/11?

That's asking me to believe a lot. Like CRR, it makes me wonder exactly who is drinking Kool-Aid.

• jstalin
    jstalin

Afraid to read real facts? Or content just believing a fantasy conspiracy story? Ignorance is bliss! There's nothing more jarring than an assault on beliefs! JWs know this well!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit