new aid in keeping canvassers of your doorstep

by Borgia 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Borgia
    Borgia

Here on JWD we have spent many words on JW doorpeddling. Even the use of pepperspray has been put into play.

However, there's a new toy out there that cannot be seen, smelled but felt! yeah! Good for fending of....check this out:

RAY- GUN

Cheers

Borgia

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Whew a bit of overkill, you would need to see them coming from a distance. Personally I don't like anything that would cause pain to them. They are not BAD and I know how boring it is to have to go from door to door to save your soul. Don't tell Brenda Lee about this one LOL

I haven't had anyone come to my door since I moved to this small town in Ontario. I kind of wish that they would so I could preach to them..

When I was in toronto they were coming around every month. I had a intercom system there and always told them from inside without answering the door that I was in the shower ;-) I didn't know then all this stuff I have learned recently about all the deception and pedophiles.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

If you don't want JW's to call at your door, simply write a letter stating so and mail it to your local kh. Causing physical pain is cruel and unneccessary. Besides, with these wackos, they'd probably view it as persecution and wear any wounds as a badge of honor.

• Borgia
    Borgia

I agree it would probably stir up something.....But when I saw the footage, especially the moment where the guy tried to hide behind a matras, I could not help thinking about it's impact on door peddlers. They believe in supernatural effects. Just imagine the looks on their faces.

Mind you, my wife still does going from door to door. I would hate it if she was somehow injured. But I have to grin if she would come home one day and relate a story about how they are opposed in entering a suburb and all felt uneasiness. It must be the demons, for sure!

Cheers

Borgia

• blondie
    blondie

The problem with sending a letter not to be called on is:

1) Someone can and does forget to mark the territory, overlooks the DNC note, or you have some dim jw forget and call on the DNC door.

2) Once a year the elders are instructed to call (phone) to see if you still live there and if you still are in the DNC mood.

Some elders feel that one person's request does not cover the whole family and they stop by and try to talk to other family members.

But you can try. With all the senseless shootings lately, even joking about doing something violent to a rank and file jw is not funny to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit