Is this still correct??.....

by lavendar 18 Replies latest jw friends

• lavendar
    lavendar

Can you please tell me if this is still the accurate schedule for JWs? Thanks for your help!

Sun. 9:30 - 11:30 -- Public Talk and WT study

2:00 - 4:00 -- Field service

Mon. (after work) -- Study for your Tues. night book study, work on preparing any upcoming parts you many have been assigned.

Tues. 8:00 - 9:00 -- Book study

Wed. (after work) -- Study for Thurs night meeting and work on parts assigned.

Thurs. 7:30 - 9:30 -- Ministry School and Service Meeting

Sat. Morning -- Field Service, return visits.

Sat. evening -- Study for Sunday's WT lesson

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Looks about right. Remember that the public talks are slightly shorter now - 30 minutes each.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Exact times vary, but that is the general schedule for a witness. Not everyone goes out in field service on Sunday (or Sat.), but it is encouraged.

A couple things missing-a weekly family study and reading the recent Wat. and Awake.

Leaves a lot of free time for fun, huh?

• horrible life
    horrible life
    Wed. (after work) -- Study for Thurs night meeting and work on parts assigned.

Better spend more time working on your part.

Don't forget getting ready for the meetings, and service. Have to get all those kids ready also. No, they can't go to the bookstudy in jeans, or play clothes.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Not everyone goes out in field service on Sunday (or Sat.), but it is encouraged.

If you take a look at the theocratic calenderyou will note that every single Saturday for the entire year is marked as magazine day.

You are made to feel guilty if you cannot fulfill all of your religious obligations.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You can't forget "family study", "personal study", and an individual study with each child in the family.

Oh yeah, and the daily textâ„¢.

W

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

What?

There is a schedule?

• lavendar
    lavendar

I appreciate your help!

On Sunday.....are the 2 hours (9:30-11:30) devoted just to Public Talk?? If not, can you break down these 2 hours for me? What exactly takes place?

Thanks very much!

Lavendar

• lavendar
    lavendar

Opps! I mean Public Talk AND WT study. Is there anything else that takes place during this 2-hour period?

Thanks!

• Connaughty
    Connaughty

The Public talk is only 30 min's. The duration of the WT study is 1 hr.

The prayer and songs make take 10 minutes. Usually there is some discussions and meeting of friend that go on before, and after the meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit