is it true that jws teach it is ok to lie and conceal from a new study?

by looloo 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• looloo
    looloo

thanyou everyone , by the local molester in the local paper , i meant an ex min servant , whos bros and sisters and mum and wife and children aswell as numerous other relatives are in the local congregation along wih his victims familys , when someone asked his brother in law about it , he pretended he didnt know anything about it , even though it was said in court that his wife is supporting the molester (her bro ) even though he has been disfellowshipped for years !!!!

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Yes, Grace, so true. Here's a scan from my 1971 Aid to Bible Understanding -- that same page you mention:

There you have it, the Bible only condemns malicious lying. By such spinning, if Jehovah's Witnesses were in charge of Webster, there would be two definitions:

1. Lie
    2. Lie, malicious

Len Miller

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Fatfreak

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Conceal from a Bible Study! Kingdom Ministry-November-1971 Question Box ? Should the eighty questions in the “Lamp” book be covered in personal Bible studies with interested persons? The “Lamp” book is not intended for general public distribution. So it is not something thatwe offer to people as a basis for study when we first begin to callon them. There is no objection to your using it to answer some of their questions. But to obtain a personal copy, the student must make request of the congregation servant, and this he would do when he is making good progress toward dedication and baptism. Scan: http://www.imagger.com/view/24487_Kingdom-Ministry0002.jpg.html N.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They don't just teach it. They do it. They will make promises that they know they will not keep, and then break them as soon as you get baptized. They will tell you that pioneering is something you do solely out of appreciation of Jehovah, and then they will hound you to do it. They will tell you that being a witless is the best way of living (a blatant lie).

Not to mention the false doctrines. They told people that they would never get old in this system (back in 1969). They told people that millions then living (in 1920) would never die. They have the crappiest integrations of science and doctrine that any high school physics student would see through, and they tell you that anyone believing in common sense is worshiping the Devil (I guess that makes me a Devil worshiper). They blatantly lied when they told us that putting money in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund out of our pockets for littera-trash, and then putting more in after placing it, was not double donating. And so on.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is what happens when it takes multiple tries to get it to work. It hangs forever, even giving the "Server Error" or "An Error Occorred" message if I wait--and then doubles the post if I don't.

• mouthy
    mouthy

They told people that they would never get old in this system...1969

They told me that when I got baptised in 1963.......Here I sit 80+ I do have "sometimers decease but I DONT THINK I am in Paradise.... If I have "gone round the bend" do tell me. NO DONT BOTHER IWONT BE ABLE TO ANSWER YOU ALL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit