Check out this HOT offer!! .... only 25 cents!!!

by Frequent_Fader_Miles 17 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

Oh, gag. Did you see they're offering a Watchtower and Kingdom Ministry holder with the slogan, "Don't lose your study copy!" I guess if you lose it, there's no replacing it in their new secret society.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"Dificult"? Hmm, perhaps they're phasing in point #3 on my post => http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/154287/2823695/post.ashx#2823695

Since Hebrew evidently didn't have it, the letter 'F' is paganly Satanic in origin. Eliminate one of the 'f's and you're that much more spiritualer, eh *requent_*ader_miles?

• horrible life
    horrible life

BFD said:

Did you read the reviews...I loved this one...

Didn't notice the miss spelling
    Wendy Oklahoma 3/10/2007

I had to really look to see the miss spelling.

BFD good catch. I think "miss Wendy" needs to go back to school, and maybe she would be able to see the misspellings. Figures she would be from Oklahoma.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Since Hebrew evidently didn't have it, the letter 'F' is paganly Satanic in origin. Eliminate one of the 'f's and you're that much more spiritualer, eh *requent_*ader_miles?

In that case ..... gimme a double dose of that "F"

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

The calenders run from January to December....DUH....What calender doesn't???

This man should take off his stupid graduation cap and gown and wear a dunce cap....

Oh, and in keeping with his stupid web site, I feel he needs a little more feed back there.

It seems like some of our friends from JWD have taken up dwelling there.

NMG

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    The calenders run from January to December....DUH....What calender doesn't???

Who knows? Maybe the brothers in his Redan Congregation wanted calendars beginning with September ..... the beginning of the new Circus Service Year.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Ahh, what grand results we are seeing from the "university level education" we got from reading the WT and Awakes all those years. Remember that claim by the society? Lilly

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Remember that claim by the society? Lilly

I sure do. People still believe it. The one time I heard that, I told them all to stop with that foolishness.

Now no one tells me a decade's worth of Awakes is worth a degree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit