You woke up yet?

by What-A-Coincidence 12 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    We have an avid anti-fluoridation campaigner in our area who maintains that fluoride was added to the water in Northern Ireland to 'dumb down' the population into apathy and acceptance - hmm didn't seem to work! it also didn't help my niece's teeth - she still needed fluoride tablets during her early years

It does not need to be put in the water for it to work on teeth. That's factual. Putting it in water, means that not only are you ingesting it, but every thing you eat, or each time you bathe, you are pulling in fluoride. If you open a can of food that has fluoridated water used to pack it, its in your canned goods. Boiling does not remove it - only water purification does. Kids under 6 shouldn't use fluoride toothpaste because it's toxic to them - but how many people give their kids tap water that's fluoridated? Mix it with lemonade or koolaid? Use it to cook their kids meals? I think it's dangerous stuff ..sammieswife.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I find that sleep deprived people are some of the wackiest sobs you're likely to enounter.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Are you aware that fluoride is naturally found in water? In many places they actually REDUCE the amount of fluoride. In others they do add it. Its dental benefits are proven. Yes, too much of it can discolor teeth or in higher doses be harmful. But in the proper dosage it has obvious beneficial effects.

The whole idea that the government is deliberately harming its citizens is ridiculous. It does seem to be the foundation of many conspiracy theories, though. Chemtrails, anyone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit