Any NBA fans?

by lola28 21 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Are any of you NBA fans? If so who do you cheer for and how do you think your team will do as we near the end of the regular season?

Lola

• Gopher
    Gopher

NBA fan here.

There's not much to cheer about in Minnesota, they're re-building.

My favorite player - KG - has gone over to the Boston Celtics, so I'm quietly rooting for them now. They will probably reach the Eastern finals against either Detroit or Cleveland, and whoever wants it more will win it and lose in the NBA Finals to San Antonio. (Just a guess)

• JK666
    JK666

I follow the regular season from a distance. Being from Indiana, I am a Pacers fan.

I predict that as soon as Flipper see this, he will talk about his beloved Kings and Ron Ron.

JK

• lola28
    lola28

Flipper likes the Queens? Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

• JK666
    JK666

My other 2 favorite teams:

1. Whoever is playing the Lakers

2. Whoever is playing the Pistons

JK

• lola28
    lola28

You don't like the Lakers? Boooooooooooooooooo.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

LeBron > Kobe for league MVP

• lola28
    lola28

Kobe for MVP, Mitch Kupchak for President and Sasha Vujacic for best looking player in the NBA.

Lola

• avishai
    avishai

Well, since flipper ain't jumping in.... Kings are rebuilding this year too....Artest is an odd commodity. Never know what he's going to say or do, taht being said, he gives 100% every night, more than almost any player I've seen. We have a new coach, and lots of young talent, and next year we'll have lots of $$$ under the salary cap, a year earlier than anticipated due to the bibby trade. So we'll see. Young talent? Kevin Martin is great, so is Francisco Garcia. Have'nt seen enough from Spencer hawes to know either way, although he's a good passing center and has a consistent outside shot, which could give us another Divac/Miller type center, although Vlade's outside shot was'nt so hot.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I'm waiting for MJ to suit up for the Bobcats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit