Calling any South African Lurkers ...

by Princess Daisy Boo 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

If you are out there and lurking, make yourself known now - lets build up the South African contingent on this board!!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Well I don't lurk - but I agree Daisy Boo - got to build our numbers up people - we can have all sorts of fun.

Your Country Needs You

• Rooster
    Rooster

Here I am send me send me. No greater honor could there be Lord....

• Earnest
    Earnest

Vrystaat!

Earnest (of the very non-PC class)

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

So Earnest... Are you from the Free State and based in the UK or not really from the Free State and pretending to be in the UK? And where are you from Rooster?

Anybody else lurking out there?

• jakes
    jakes

Hello fellow SA citizens.

Good to see more of us here.I have been on here for a while but have noy been posting much lately.

I have been putting the final touches to my South African book launch.The book is about my journey through the

JWs and I must say it is causing quite a stir among the JW community in my area(Durban and Eastern Cape).

Will post the links to the book and my blog below.

PM me for more details.

P.S. Mrs Smith I have not forgotten about you.

Jakes (Lekker by die see)

www.lulu.com/robinjackson

http://robin-losingthefaith.blogspot.com

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Hello Jakes!

Haven't forgoten about you either. Have read your book a few times. Still waiting for you visit! How is your wife doing?

Would love to meet up with all South Africans on this board. Have spoken to the lovely Princess Daisy Boo. Would love to chat to LouBelle too!

LOL Earnest, you guys are in hot water at the moment!

Rooster where in the world are you?

I'm in the Western Cape so I guess we represent just about all the SA provinces. Agent Smith is having lunch with the Mayor of Cape Town today while I'm here at work -not fair.

Lekker dag.

xxx

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

BTTT in case there is anyone new on the board!

• 10p
    10p

Well, I'm not in SA any more ... but I lived in durbs for many years!

I know quite a few ex-witnesses from durban, actually - obviously none of them are on here. I know 2 I might be able to coax into joining.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Cool 10p - send them this way - we need to boost our numbers. How long have you been in NZ?

PDB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit