was anyone ever told they would have been stoned to death by an elder?

by looloo 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• sustainedhaze
    sustainedhaze

In my case no, was never told that, in fact was told by the JC that disfellowshipping me would make it easier for me to make up my mind on what i wanted, as they felt that staying in the org. was a social thing for me.(it was, seeing as i was born into it and all aquaintences were JW's) But the fact that it has been expressed to you that way, and to others is another classic example to me of peoples inflated ego and disgusting self righteousness.

• Carmel
    Carmel

My DFing was prior to the Elder arrangement, but, yes my official letter notifying me of my new status quoted from 2 Cor. (I believe) that dissobedience to parents was equal to fornication and murder and qualified for stoning. What a wonderful substitution for the teachings of The Christ!

carmel

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I never went though a JC or a Df'ing so I didn't ever have to listen to any of this horseshit but I can tell you right now that if anyone had ever said anything like that to me they better say it while they are running away because they ARE going to take a severe beating...

• oompa
    oompa

I just throw rocks at elders and their cars, homes, and halls now.......tooth for tooth.................oompa

• MMae
    MMae

Pardon me while I write on the ground.

John 8:7

• My Struggle
    My Struggle

Yes.....

• Layla33
    Layla33

Yes, when my mother caught me masturbating when I was like 11.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit