How do we know animals have always killed each other?

by inkling 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• inkling
    inkling

Ok fellow forum people, I really need your help.

I am trying to put together a concise argument that animals have killed and eaten
    each other since the dawn of time.

I need any fossil evidence that any animal before the "flood", or dinosaurs before
    "Adam and eve" were indeed carnivorous.

I don't mean obvious stuff like sharp teeth, I mean things like little chomped up
    dinosaurs inside the stomachs of bigger dinosaurs, healed teeth broken of in
    leg bones, things like that.

I have HEARD of these things, but I need links to articles or pictures, or links
    to previous threads on this board on the subject.

(Evidence of disease in dinosaurs would be great as well.)

Can anyone help?

[inkling]

• dawg
  • TD
  • R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

The reality is that animals do kill each other!

The life giver bore each of us into a world where reality is before our eyes!

Even Blue whales are carnivorous albeit their victims are relatively small but get eaten by the million!

The eb and flow of life is a wonder to behold and the question as to why all animals do not all eat grass is not a reality!

Suggesting it is because of a dark angel is pure speculation!

I cease to attach my emotion to pure speculation because I already did that and felt the harsh reality of JWs killing my spirituality and eating away at my soul for asking questions they have on their ignore list!

The reality is that It is fair to say that all animals die - whether naturally or because of others! The only proof to refute this - by example - would be if one were still living!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Oh ye, with little faith!

Don't you know that the Sabertooth tiger was a grass eating passive and lazy cat?

And what's this nonsense I hear about Tyranasaurus Rex? He was a cocunut eater and chewer of the cud.

The Raptors were hunters? Poppycock! You watch too many movies!!

All creatures before the flood were living in peace and harmony. Do you doubt Jehovah? Shame on you!

The Oracle

PS: I haven't helped have I? Sorry! I am in a particularly happy go lucky mood today. I am quite certain you will get all the evidence you need from some of our more serious minded posters in a matter of moments. From what I understand there is an abundance of evidence.

PSS: most of the time I too am a serious poster. Just wanted to make sure you all knew that. Cheers

• Leolaia
  • The Oracle
    The Oracle

see what I mean?

To EVIDENCE!

The Oracle

• TD
    TD

Is this evidence you need to refute the all-vegetarian antedeluvian ecology nonsense as taught by JW's?

There is already a big hole in the JW view because they condemn predation as contrary to the creator's original purpose, while at the same time praising scavengers and other detrivores as evidence of a wise creator.

Well it doesn't matter whether the animal eating dead body has killed it first or not. It's still not vegetarianism!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

because some animal have to eat meat to live. Some animals are incapable of digesting plant material in sufficient amounts to remain healthy on a vegitarian diet.

Oh ya carrion eaters... no, some animals will not eat carrion.

• marmot
    marmot

Does the Watchtower still argue this?

I always thought it was silly even when I was a zealous dub, and it seemed to me like they were trying to let this doctrine die of neglect by not bringing it up anymore.

Granted, they still argue that a flood covered the earth and all animal and plant diversity magically sprang from a handful of "kinds" that stepped off a boat in the middle east four thousand-odd years ago so I wouldn't put this type of nonsense past them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit