Please find this picture!!

by cultswatter 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

alt

See how the left rear hoof casts a shadow ...A shadow upon a dirt track (check out the hoof prints)

A poor horse with a broken radius (a clean break)

Bethel artist(s) creaming his/her/their jeans

A horse magazine will solve the mystery

The GB knows of this but has no proof(well gee I guess it was bad drawing - oh well)

The magazine will give them proof as it did for Pascal

The magazine will reveal whether the broken leg is real or photoshopped (most likely real)

• cultswatter
  • Layla33
    Layla33

All I know is that it is a horrible drawing of a horse.

• lancelink
    lancelink

I do a lot of work with horses, and this picture is really messed up ! ( It looks like a really bizzare break to me)

• oldflame
    oldflame

That's what you call a JW janitorial artistry piece ! Lot of laugh:11667

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

I don't pretend to be a horse expert but I don't understand what you're getting at.

Here's that classic sequence photo of a galloping horse.

I see no difference in that horse's rear hooves in certain frames.

And that shadow you talk about. Huh? Am I missing something in what you're trying to convey.

Len Miller

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

fatfreek:

And that shadow you talk about. Huh? Am I missing something in what you're trying to convey.

Undoubtedly, cultswatter believes that this is not just a mediocre drawing but a "secret" message from the Bethel artists; based on previous form he likely believes it to represent something sexual or scatological. But no, you're not the one who's missing something.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

If I had to say that one of the legs looked unnatural, I'd be saying the front left leg.

• The Doc 58
  • Seeker4
    Seeker4

I think I know the artist that did this drawing - Sau Ling Chain - and I think she told me that she had a hard time with this horse due to the perspective.

I'm not positive, as the conversation was years ago in her studio in the Bethel art department. It was either this painting or a similar one.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit