Can you answer this?(scientific question)

by sleepy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Erich
    Erich

ballistic

...if everyone in the world shut their eyes, everything would cease to exist.

No, this thinking is wrong. (It would be ok. if you are dying - but not if sleeping, or closing your eyes..)

Note: there is always a type of "sensorium" which is existing subordinated to yours:
    cells, molecular structures, and finally atomar and subatomar structures. Therefore, the things continue to exist in reality - until there would be a situation where ABSOLUTELY NO sensorium does exist to observe, sense or measure any TIME and/btw any ambient physical change of state. In macro-structures, e.g. this happens in the middle of a "black hole". Ask physicists; they will assert there is NO TIME at all. Or BEFORE the BIG BANG - there was the same situation. There was NO TIME existing at all. Ask Mr. S. Hawkings; he will explain it better.

• Erich
    Erich

sleepy:

So how can a quantum object measure a quantum object if none exist untill measured?

1) There is no object which can measure somewhat, if it has got no structures to sense TIME, velocity, space...etc.). "Quantum object" isn't. Quantum theory is somewhat, which is used to EXPLAIN matters which nobody could understand without changing the WHOLE WORLD of PHYSICS.

2) There is an inherent teleologic order principle in the universe to set up "sensorium" (ability to sense t, v...) and to iterate and optimize it. This principle overrules the 2nd thermodynamics axiom.

No more today. Have comprehension please.

• Farkel
    Farkel

lauralisa,

: In fact balls are the center of the universe.

As a man, I would definitely have to agree with you on this one.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit