Will we win EUROVISION this year? May 21st 2008

by Crumpet 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

oh holy mother of god funkyderek. I can't believe it.

"We're sorry for friver dance, so give us another chance"

"give us 12 points and you're all invited to dublin next year to party the shamrock way. "

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Its utterly shameless - "eastern europe, we love you. do you like irish stew?" hysterical!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Bloody hell funkyderek - BOTH of Dougal and Father Ted's renditions of 'My Lovely Horse' are better than that lol!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WIN? Here they make fun of the contest it's like American idol!!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Some of the hosts and guests trying to be funny in english and speaking in a "over the top" way makes me want to GAG.

• ninja
    ninja

do I need to jog all your memories that one of the greatest supergroups of all time were from the eurovision song contest....ladies and gentlemen....i give you...the brotherhood of man....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bKAPVpA46o

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WIN? Here they make fun of the contest it's like American idol!!

i just want it to come somewhere local so i can go to the show. but i enjoy it purely because of the campness of it all and terry wogan's commentary. when terry wogan stops doing the commentaries i will stop watching the show.

• justhuman
    justhuman

I don't think so you will win any Eurovision song contest...As you know Eurovision lost the glance used to have. Italy doesn't care about it, most of the songs are horrible, and it has become a competition of ex-communist blog countries, that they are giving points to each other and they can deside the winner...

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

and its certainly not as though Greece ever gives Cyprus douze points....

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WIN? Here they make fun of the contest it's like American idol!!"

What! you don't take American Idol seriously?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit