Bush: I’m ‘focused’ on gas prices but unaware of $4 gas.

by nvrgnbk 13 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

FHN,

I sometimes think that Bush wants the prices so high. He and his buddies make a lot of dough off high gas prices.

Amen sister, that's where it is all laying right now, what he is doing is setting up his fat retirement and doing so by screwing every low and middle-class Americans. This is why the man is in Iraq ! He is a liar and a very poor one you must admit and he is as devious as the devil himself. Lord knows I ain't perfect but I sure would not want to be in his shoes come judgement day ! That's all I can say ! Sunbathing:11681

• free2beme
    free2beme

At what point does the world acknowledge as a whole that he is in the back pockets of the oil companies and "not a smart man."

• Warlock
    Warlock

People,

Do some research.

Start with the "Peak Oil Theory".

Warlock

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I predict $4 gas sooner or later. It only takes one good hurricane, explosion or fire at a refinery, or delivery foulup. Plus, the stuff is getting harder and costlier to get out of the ground, just as China is getting in on it. We really need an alternative energy source (not that stupid biofuel that uses almost as much oil as it saves), not more output on the refineries.

Aside who's to blame, I know it should put a crimp on the witlesses. They waste huge amounts of gas going out in field circus, and to their endless boasting sessions. That should leave them that much less to put into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. It might even cripple their ability to stay out as much as they would like, especially since so many of them have crap jobs. So, for once we may actually have some good coming out of high gas prices.

Now, if only there was a way to force the witlesses to pay $400 a gallon for their field circus gas...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit