do you know anyone that did "it "before the wedding in the kingdom hall ?

by looloo 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• looloo
    looloo

i know of quite a few that did , some have never been found out , are they asked by the elders before the wedding if they have done it ?

• ninja
    ninja

why do you want to know?...nosey

• looloo
    looloo

just interested seeing as they slag off people for having sex before marrige in "the worlld " and yet do the same themselves , im not judging (im not in a position to )

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

do you know anyone that did "it "before the wedding in the kingdom hall

That would take some guts - to do "it" in the KH!

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Don't know anyone.. but what a fun fantasy that could be.. although I'de prefer a turn of the century Catholic alter! Bless me father for I have sinned!

LTF

• looloo
    looloo

lol i didnt mean did "it " in the kingdom hall i meant did it during courtship ,then went on to marry in the hall despite having already done it , i think some only got married so they could do it , disaster marriage followed .

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Done What?

Outaservice

• oompa
    oompa

my parents...and me.................oompa

ps...mom was preggo at 15, and yes I know many many others

• POs Son
    POs Son

The officiating elder usually asks the night before or morning of the ceremony if there are "any reasons" that the wedding cannot be held in the KH. In their pre-nuptuial meetings, the elder tells them about these reasons which including sampling of the goods before buying them.... and also includes telling them what sort of sex they can have, and how to pray together.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

The elders DID ask us if we had 'done it' before they would let us get hitched in the hall.

I did mess around with a girl in the hall but not the one I married! :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit