Is Global Warming ......Over?

by metatron 27 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

see:

http://www.dailytech.com/Temperature+Monitors+Report+Worldwide+Global+Cooling/article10866.htm?ag

I know some Russian and Canadian scientists have been talking about a mini-ice age based on reduced solar output. I wasn't aware

that there could be some recent temp observations that might confirm this. Still speculative, but interesting.

metatron

• jstalin
    jstalin

This year has been the coldest and snowiest in Michigan that I can remember. Just goes to show how unpredictable climate can be.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Our weather patterns over centuries is cyclic I believe, the warming is right up there ith the ice age beliefs we don't know what the heck the weather is going to do from basically one day to the next and now we are suppose to have global warming. Nonsense says John Coleman the creator of the weather channel, he is still a weatherman on KUSI in San Diego. wasn't it in the 70's when the prediction for a ice age coming was predicted? well where in the heck is it now. on vacation?

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

It has been outright cold and snowy here also. Puts a hole in the powers that be's bullshite power grab in the name of 'global warming.'

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

There seems to be a huge groundswell of 'informed' people who are calling BS on the Global Warming teaching.

• frozen one
    frozen one

Don't you people know anything? Colder winters are predicted by the global warming models. And warmer winters. And colder summers. And warmer summers. And droughts. And floods. Models predict bigger hurricanes as well as fewer or no hurricanes. No matter what the weather is today or tomorrow, the global warming models predict it so global warming is absolute truth.

Last summer my area enjoyed a couple of weeks of above normal temperatures. The local news couldn't get the global warming experts on fast enough to talk about melting ice caps, drowning polar bears, and redwood sized poison ivy plants. Their solutions were to drive hybrids, buy carbon offsets, switch to compact flourescent bulbs, and submit to global taxation. Kind of took the fun out of a rare heat wave. This winter, with temps well below average most days, not a peep from any of the same experts. At least Al Gore got a Nobel out of the deal.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

There seems to be a huge groundswell of 'informed' people who are calling BS on the Global Warming teaching.

Really? My take on this is that the "IT'S ALL A BIG HOAX" Internet phenom is dying down. The lack of heat ;) that GW threads generate on this board lately as compared to one or two years ago being one example.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

this year has been colder and more rain. That does not mean its a Global Warming.

I would think it would be hotter.

• rekless
    rekless

Over! You ask Over? Don't you know Al Gore and the eviromental wackcos have not declaired it over, so why ask us?

I live in Soiuth Dakota and I'm still waiting for it to begin.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Global warming=The new doomsday cult......Al Gore is the new Charles Russell. 1970's Ohhhh an ice-age commath.....2007 ohhhh Global warming.....2008 Jan oooooooohhh global ice-age....gimmie a break people you were all Witnesses and know the "deal."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit