Hidden Art In Watchtower..

by AgentSmith 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

This may have been dealt with before on another thread. We all know of the 'hidden art' that seem to pour out of the WTB&TS pictures. I thought (incorrectly it seems) that the art dept in Brooklyn put s a stop to it.

I don't get Watchtowers anymore, but my in-laws sent me the Feb 15 2008 issue (Study Edition) in an attempt to convince Mrs Smith and I that the 'Generation' is a coherent reasoning.... yes, I shake my head in disbelief as well. That intellegent people can still believe such cra.... but I digress.

In the Feb 15 '08 issue I noticed a few things. Am I imagining this? Or is it funny pictures all over again?

Page 15. In the hollow of the tree....what the heck is peeking out there?

Page 17. Look at the guy standing on the ship. Is that a skull in his hair?

Of course page 22-23 just gives me the creeps

page 24. I the hair of the lady 2nd from the left.

With the history of this type of thing in the past, I thought maybe I am just 'seeing' things. It is still a load of rubbish, freaky art or not. And the 'folding the page' is just trying to put stuff in where it really isn't. Looks scary though. How can this can of thing pass by the editors in Brooklyn? And what possible purpose could it serve except to give ammo to detractors? Ah well, maybe its seeing bunnies in the clouds type of thing....

• sacolton
    sacolton

Subliminal images was very popular in advertising in the 60s and still continues today. It is a form

of sending hidden messages indiscernible by the conscious mind. It is believed to be effective on

consumers to promote products and political and religious propaganda. Just how effective remains

debatable. Make no mistake - it's usage is purely malicious with the intent of forcing the viewer to

surrender their freewill with mind-control tactics. Popular themes involve using the word SEX which

would be embedded into various images to "attract" the reader to the advertisement.

The WTBTS uses subliminal images to instill fear in artwork that generally appears to look joyous

and serene, but contain hidden demonic and occultic illustrations.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Sorry I don't get wts anymore. Can anyone scan and post the pics agent smith is speaking about? Thanks Lilly

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yes, those images are put there on purpose. Every droplet of ink has to be approved by the department in charge (which is normal in the organization). Thus, they are not inadvertently putting those images there.

And they complain when people listen to music that is suspected of having satanic messages in them when played backwards.

• MOG
    MOG

pictures please

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'd love to see some pictures also. I thought that the subliminals were a thing of the past? And they got rid of those evil artists.

Hope4Others

• Pahpa
    Pahpa

I think this is in the same category as clouds in the sky and ink blots on paper. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I think that subliminal is just a case of Rorschach gone overboard! That said I do like to see the art coupled with the crazy so please please scan and post the pictures!

• Gregor
    Gregor

So far, I've yet to see any such thing. Cultswatter made a cottage industry of this subject very recently and it went nowhere. If you are going to refer to such images you really need to go to the bother of including them in your thread. Otherwise it gets filed under "crackpot fluff".

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

page 23

This is from a horse magazine!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit