I'm going to let the JWs' & others in my area know.

by LouBelle 4 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'm taking action. Since the UN & Pedophile issues haven't even been heard of by the witnesses in South Africa I am going to get a pamphlet drawn up about these two issues and I'm going from door to door (well actually post box to post box) and slip them in ALL the homes in my area - I've inlisted my mum. (my mum makes me laugh - she asks if we are going to wear latex gloves - bless her)

It's time JWs' in my area knew abou this and the general population started taking more notice of this religion in the proper light. It may just stop some studies from being made.

If anyone has good writing skills or has done something similiar - ideas please, and references to articles / websites so that they can actually look the stuff up.

I'm so fired up now. This light's gonna burn their bums

• DT
    DT

That's great. It doesn't take much to raise awareness. I personally think that informing the public may be more productive than trying to educate the witnesses. The public will let the Witnesses know what is going on if they know about it. I would just recommend that you check the local laws about delivering to post boxes. I know it's illegal in the United States.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

For brochures and posters on the pedophilia problem with the JW's, go www.silentlambs.org/assistance/brochure.cfm

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

That's awesome!

I've been trying to decide how I'm going to "spread the word" myself. Everyone should be made aware of what the WTS is guilty of. If they have the TRUTH, then the TRUTH shouldn't have to hide behind a large corporation, nor would it require "theocratic warfare".

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Wow what a great idea.

Question does this tract have contact information on it??? If it does then the person distributing it would have to be very informed to answer questions wouldn't they?

I would love to do something like that but not sure I would like to answer a bunch of questions afterward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit