Turn your cameras on JWs day

by Shawn10538 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I just thought I'd post this idea I just had. Knowing that most people want nothing to do with any kind of activism, I understand, of course, that there will be maybe 1 or 2 people who will think this is a good idea and probably not a single person will ever actually do this thing. Having said that wouldn't it be cool to have a project called "Turn Your Cameras on Jehovah's Witnesses?" A person could go around, especially on service days where the JWs are out in public, and just film them. You could also approach them and ask them provocative questions like, "Why is your church hiding the news about their 13 million dollar settlement?" and then film their response. Then you could post it on You Tube. If people all over the world would do that, imagine all the incredibly funny things we would catch them doing and saying! That would be cool, but it'll sadly never happen. Maybe, like I said, one or two people might do it. It won't be big enough to impact anything.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE as the old Watchtower slogan once said!

Outaservice...

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I would love to do that, I often fantasize about doing something like that. Unfortunately it takes precious time and energy which I don't have. Oh well back to daydreaming .

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

If people all over the world did that on one particular day, think about how many JW's would be educated about what is truly going on in their organization.

• DT
    DT

Not a bad idea. Why not just grab a video camera when they come to your door and videotape everything they say and then post it to Youtube along with commentary? They are at your door, they can't complain about being videotaped, although they might leave rather quickly.

• kwr
    kwr

There used to be a video of two JW elders giving a "Congratulations you have been disfellowshiped!" notice at the front door to someone on youtube.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I love this idea. I am sure we would get about a dozen vids up on youtube and then the wt would hound the bros to not reply. Guess why.....Because they would give dumb answers, or run away and stick their heads in the sand and embarrass the society by exposing the sort of dumb bells on their rolls......LOL

In fact I bet the wt would BAN all video recording devices in their membership. And then tell tehm to run if they see someone carrying one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit