• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    How Should We Treat Others?MP3
    Keep On Doing GoodMP3
    Deliverance by God's Kingdom Is at Hand!MP3
    While You Are Young, Choose to Serve JehovahMP3
    Make Spiritual Progress by Following Paul's ExampleMP3
    Pursue "Holiness in God’s Fear"

As I am not interested in downloading audio files that will permanently be on my computer, I would like to see a pdf file scan of the whole magazine in its entirity. Notice that the study articles are available as MP3 files, which does little good if one wants to look at it at their own pace and tear the material apart.

Notice the theme: Doing good. That is going to mean going out in field circus, spending all your time spreading the cancer and getting others into the cancer. (And not too much at Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts). And they are harping on the deliverance at hand theme (seems like that has been ongoing for the past 130 years now).

Choosing to serve Jehovah while you are young? I haven't access to the body of the article, but I can guess what that is going to say. Young ones should put aside all hopes of going to college, work part time or not at all, and stay with your parents so you can pioneer. Going to Beth Hell, so you can waste the next 15 years of your life and then be thrown out, is recommended. Do not pursue extra activity outside school except theocraptic activity. Do not get married--stay single until you get too old to perform. Put any money you happen to have into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. There will be examples, probably fake, of people in their early 20s that gave up a career and children to pioneer or move to South America or Africa, even though they were sickly, and claim to be happier now than before.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

DAMN, WTW!

When you call it, you don't pull any punches.

I like that about you.

Thanks for the mp3 links, I am sure the pdf will be arond here somewhere.

RD

[added comma after DAMN]

• snowbird
    snowbird
    As I am not interested in downloading audio files that will permanently be on my computer, I would like to see a pdf file scan of the whole magazine in its entirity.

Wow, Wiz, that's the first misspelled word I've ever noticed in your posts. I'm impressed - if that means anything, of course.

Sylvia

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "While You Are Young, Choose to Serve Jehovah"

I'd rather choose to shit on my hand.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    that's the first misspelled word I've ever noticed in your posts.

Just goes to show that typos can and do happen to everyone of us, and we don't always catch them. Of course, I know that excessive spelling and grammar errors can and do make posts that much extra work to read and understand.

Hopefully, parents will not take that to mean that children should never have any fun, and that any time spent on vacation, school, or play time is time that should have been used in field circus. That is what will probably happen, and the hounder-hounder talks and Great/Big Boasting Sessions will expound on them. Shows the direction the cult is going in.

• besty
    besty

Deliverance by God's Kingdom Is at Hand!

Theme Text (NOT)

Matthew 24: 23 "At that time someone may say to you, 'Look! Here is the Christ!' Or, 'There he is!' Do not believe it. 24 False Christs and false prophets will appear. They will do great signs and miracles. They will try to fool God's chosen people if possible. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 "So if anyone tells you, 'He is far out in the desert,' do not go out there. Or if anyone says, 'He is deep inside the house,' do not believe it.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I just can't wait for that "choose to serve Jeh. while young" article. It'll be just as you described, Wizard.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I'll pm Fokyc. He has downloaded all the Kool-Aid editions in pdf and they look great! Hopefully he can get this to us soon.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

ya Fokyc PDFs are nice

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    that's the first misspelled word I've ever noticed in your posts.

Correct spelling is highly over rated. When I was a kid, I made A's in spelling. In comes the internet and spell check. Oops! I found out I spell all the commonly misspelled word the incorrect way. English is horrible for inconsistent spelling rules. I'm for phonetic spelling. Here. Here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit